Part 14

He continues kissing her body not missing one bit. You begin to sob, 'what was we doing.' 'Was he really doing this?' All these thoughts filling your mind by the second. All you could think about was Newt, what was he doing right now? Did he care about you, or was it all just a game like how Tom played you. They began undressing each other as he carefully took her top off. You could feel wet tears hitting your thighs as you were sobbing. So much pain.

-time skip-

Tom was panting and out of breath, she was too. On the other hand, you were hurt, abandoned by someone who never cared. All you could think of were reasons to stay alive. Your parents hated you, Tom left you, you didn't even think Newt cared. I mean it was only a one night stand and you were experiencing the worst pain of your life. Once Tom catches his breath, he comes over untying your restraints. You freeze. You were in absolute and utter shock. It hurt to move, blink, breathe. Once you step out of this moment of shock, you run out of the room leaving a very confused and shocked Tom.

-Tom's POV-

I see them leave the room as I stand in there in shock. I really messed up didn't I? These thoughts wouldn't leave my head. They had no reason to live anymore, I had to help them, and I had to do it now...