Part 7

"What are you doing y/n?!" Tom asks in a yelling manner. "U-um nothing to do with you, why do you care anyways?" You ask while raising your voice as well. In reality, you did want him to care, you wanted him to care deeply about you, but you knew you had to find out. "I don't care, I just wanted to let you know you're just a toy to me." He says smirking. Your heart shatters then as Newt looks over to you with a sad face. He latches on to your arm escorting you from the great hall as tears threaten to spill your eyes. Once you make it into one of the hallways, you break down. "WHY CAN HE JUST LOVE ME?!" You yell sobbing to Newt. He comes over and gives you a tight hug. "GET OFF OF HER BASTARD." You hear Tom yell before Newt is snatched off of your arms and into Tom's. You begin to watch as Tom beats Newt beginning to attract a crowd to it. You begin to try and break the fight up but it was no use. Tom was going to break him. You had a sense of regret for even talking to Newt. In your sense, he was a nice, kind hearted guy who wanted the best for everyone. But you knew you couldn't have someone as nice as him. Which is why Tom was the perfect fit for you. You didn't know why you felt this way, but it was like your heart ached for him. That's all you thought before getting slammed in the face.....