Part 3

As you exit the train you feel a rush, a sense of excitement fill your blood. You skip into the school with a smile on your face free, free from your toxic boyfriend Adrian. You couldn't help but blush because of Tom's actions today. You enter Hogwarts as you look up at its beauty. You take your seat at the Slytherin table greeting your friends as Tom sits next to you. You blush as he places his left hand on your thigh every now and then squeezing it sending butterflies throughout your body. You could not help but fall for him a bit. This was quickly interrupted by Dumbledore's speech, and sorting the first years into their house. As the speech was finished, you quickly grabbed your belongings making your way to the Slytherin common room. You were met by your friends, Grace and Alyssa. (made up names lmao) It had been selected that you three were to share a dorm with each other. You felt excited to share a dorm with them as you made your way to the room. Once you arrived you unpacked your bag and quickly finished exiting the dorm. You found yourself on one of the couches in the common room sitting next to Tom. He smirks and continues reading the book he has. There had been rumors of him as the "bad guy" or the "toxic man" you wanted to believe this rumors, and you felt the need to, but the urge to get to know him were too powerful and did not stop you from getting what you wanted....