Part 5

As you wake up, you feel the strength of strong arms pulling you into their chest. You look up to see Tom wide awake staring down at you. "Good morning darling." He says smirking. "Good morning." You say with a sleepy voice. "How'd you sleep?" He asked. Surprised, you said, "Good, how about you?" "I slept well, now come on we have to go to class." He says unraveling himself from the blankets dressing himself with his robe and tie. Once you both were ready, you stepped out into the common room, before meeting up with your friends, Grace, and Alyssa. "Hey y/n! Where have you been? You never returned to the dorms." Alyssa asks. "Oh...um I slept at toms." You say smiling. They both smirk at you before bursting out laughing. "NO way you slept with tom?!" Grace asks excited. You nod your head repeatedly. They both squeal in excitement as you laugh before arriving at the great hall. You sit down next to Grace, while Alyssa sits next to some of her friends. Mid-breakfast you are greeted by a man. "Hello, my name is Newt, may I sit here?" He asks. You look up and are met by beautiful hazel eyes as he looks down to the seat. "U-um yeah sure, go ahead." You reply. He sits down next to you before asking, "So what's your name princess." You blush, "My name is y/n, nice to meet you." You reply smiling before looking over at Tom who is looking at you with a very upset face....