Part 11

As you kissed Newt you couldn't help but feel energized. Like a new spark had just hit. You began to make out with him by the minute. Regrets filled your mind as you thought about Tom. But something about kissing Newt felt passionate, safe. You felt finally happy. You couldn't resist letting go from him and immediately began to take off his shirt. (You know where this about to go) He begins to take off yours as he grabs your thighs. You jump up into his arms as he carries you into your room. He lays you on the bed and undresses you. (That's all you are getting from me LMFAO) As you open your eyes, you look to your left and see Newt sleeping next to you. You drag yourself out of bed and struggle to walk to the dresser. (IM SCREAMING) Once you get to the dresser, you look back at Newt smirking and blushing looking at you struggling to walk. You blush as you finish getting dressed and get out of bed. Once you are ready, you grab Newt's hand forgetting about Tom and move out the the great hall. With both a smile and confidence on your face. You walk hand in hand strutting throughout the hallways, and finally make it to the Slytherin table. Newt gives you a peck on the lips as he walks away to his friends smiling. You look up only to find one furious Tom as he snatches you arm and walks to a private place...