Part 10

The pain. The misery. Those words could only explain a portion of what your relationship with Tom was.

-time skip-

You wake up another day to Tom by your side. He kisses the top of your forehead as you get up and slip on your uniform. You head out the door, eager to get out. You enter the great hall and are immediately spotted by many people. People with smirks, pity faces. You couldn't help but regret everything that has happened with Tom, but you knew you had to keep up with this relationship unless you wanted trouble. You wanted to feel loved, you wanted success. But he gave you nothing. As you leave the great hall, you interlock hands with Tom as he gives you a signature smirk. You headed to potions class and were greeted by Newt. "Hey y/n, how's it been?" He says smiling. "I-" You say, but are cut off by Tom dragging you into your seat. You give him a reassuring smile as you focus your attention to Tom. As class ends, you rise from your seat and head out the door. You lose sight of Tom and immediately know what he's doing. You make your way to an empty classroom as you spot Tom and a random Slytherin making out. "Y/n!" He screams. You were numb. No emotion. You felt nothing at that moment. "Whatever Tom, this is done." You say frozen. He smirks, "You'll never leave me, you're just obsessed and a broken person." It was true, you were broken, but you deserved better, you needed revenge. You made your way to the common room to find yourself with Newt as you leaned in a kissed him....