Part 13

He would continue to abuse you every day. You were stuck, in a period of time where you knew would never end. Tom steps into the room. "What do you want now?" You ask tiredly. "I just wanted to let you know everyone knows you're missing, and now you are going to receive the same pain I received when you cheated on me." He says smirking. "W-what do you mean?" You ask worryingly. He leaves the room as you wait nervously for him to arrive. Once he arrives, he comes back with another girl. "What are you doing?" You ask as a tear drops knowing exactly what he was gonna do. "I trusted you. Yes I know I was abusive or whatever you people call that, but I trusted you. And this girl over here won't cheat on me will you darling?" He asks. She nods her head smirking, enjoying every moment of your pain. "See, exactly. Now I want you to watch with your eyes. You won't be able to move, and you better keep your eyes open or else. You're gonna watch, and feel everything, all the pain, the misery, that I WENT THROUGH!" You nod your head as you begin sobbing. There was no escape. You were stuck in a position with not out. Though you had regrets, your biggest regret was trusting and loving someone so cruel. You look up as Tom begins kissing her neck. "PLEASE IM SORRY, JUST STOP IT!" You yell now sobbing. He smirks and begins leaving a trail of hickeys down her neck. This was it. You were stuck in a moment of your life that would never end....