Part 8

Tom's POV

I look back to see y/n on the ground. 'What had happened? Did I hit them?' All of these thoughts were running throughout my mind. I couldn't bring myself up to the fact that they were on the ground. I hurt them. I broke that promise. I turn my attention to my elbow. Bloody. I look to y/n's nose, bloody. It hurts me to see them in such pain. I was a bloody cruel person. At that moment I backed away. Beating myself over the fact that I hurt them. I picked y/n up carrying them to the hospital wing before leaving.

Your POV

You wake up to see yourself in the hospital wing. 'Who had brought you here?' You thought to yourself. Thoughts filling your mind in seconds. 'Tom hit me' Is the one thought that ran your mind. 'But he wouldn't, would he?' You had hope in him to change, for you. But he did the exact opposite. You couldn't get this out of your mind as you rise from your hospital bed. Dragging yourself to the common room sore. You needed to see him. He's the one who could make you better. He knew how to help. He was your safe person. But was he? Or was this all a lie. You open to see an empty common room as everyone was asleep. You hesitated but eventually dragged yourself to his room. Tom's. You arrived at his door making sure to keep your volume down. Your hand shaking reaching for the handle before opening it. The silence was deafening as you begin to walk inside only to find Tom on the ground, tears running down his face, red puffy eyes.....