Part 2

You look up towards Adrian afraid, as if he were to hurt you. He launched towards you grabbing you by your collar as Tom sat there in shock before processing and yanking you out of his grip holding you tightly against his chest. "What is wrong with you filthy mudblood!" He shouts. Adrian replies, "For your information, I am no mudblood, but clearly you are." Adrian begins to launch his fist at Tom's face as blood flies out of the side of his mouth. Tom cleans his mouth immediately taking a swing at Adrian as it turns into a fist fight, clearly Tom winning. "STOP IT GUYS!" You yell trying to get them to pull apart. As you were pulling Tom off of Adrian his elbow hits your nose as you fly back into the car. "Y/N!" Tom yells, pulling his wand out to finish the job. "AVADA KEDAVRA!" He yells pointing his wand out at Adrian. Adrians eyes begin to water as he takes his last breaths before nothing. He was dead, and Tom had killed him. You were in too much pain to understand what was happening but you finally snap out of your thoughts hearing Tom screaming your name. "Glad to see you're back y/n." He says smirking holding his hand out for you to take. You grab his hand wiping the blood off your face as you sit back down in your car afraid of him. "I would never do anything to hurt you." He says with a smirk while laying out on the seat. The train finally arrives as you take your bags and exit the train...