Part 15

Your POV

Once you left the room, all you could think about was your death. You needed to leave this world you were in. You sprint to the astronomy tower with only one thought, you were going to die tonight. You ran, and ran until you were met with the railing of the astronomy tower. You were so held up in your mind you didn't realize footsteps behind you. "Step away from the railing y/n." Tom says worryingly. You turn around, "Why do you even care, it's not like you love me?!" He sighs, "I do love you y/n. I think you're getting this wrong. I love you—so much. More than you know it. But YOU don't love me. It's like I'm invisible now with that handsome Newt— or whatever. I don't care okay? But you need to step away from the railing at this second." He replies. You weren't stepping away from the railing. You couldn't live another day at the trauma you endured with Tom. You needed to leave, and you needed to leave now. Your grip tightened on the railing as you took one step over it frighting Tom even more. He took a side of your arm while tears escaped your eyes. "LET ME GO!" You yell. "NO! GET DOWN Y/N YOU'RE GOING TO HURT YOURSELF, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He yells back. "WHAT AM I DOING?! IM REMOVING MYSELF FROM A TOXIC RELATIONSHIP. I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE WHAT YOU DID TO ME YOU SICK PERSON." You scream. For one moment of your life you could choose your death. You had everything under control in your hands. You needed to do it, not only for yourself, but for your dignity as a person. You looked down at the stories and jumped. "Well— can't look back now." You whisper falling while tears dripped out of your eyes. You were tired, tired of all the pain, misery, and heartbreak he put you through. You were done. "Y/N!" You hear before everything went black.