Part 4

You walked yourself over to him as you sat down. He immediately placed his hand on your thigh as you blushed and smiled. "What do you need y/n?" He said coldly. You knew it would be a struggle in order for him to open up to you. But what you didn't know is how toxic he had become over the past years. "Look, I don't know what this is." You said pointing out finger between you and him. "I don't know what you are talking about y/n?" He said with a smirk. You knew he knew exactly what you were talking about but needed to hear it straight up. "Look, do you have feelings for me or not? Because I like you Tom, and all these rumors and everything has made me even more interested in you. Even though I don't want to get hurt, something in my heart is telling me to tell you this." You say taking a deep breath afterwards. He smirks, "I feel the same way y/n, you know I'd never hurt you." He says. You nod, "So what does this mean." You ask. He leans in and kisses you passionately as you kiss back. This turns into a makeup session as he picks you up off the couch dropping his books. He drops you on the bed undressing you bit by bit. He undresses himself as well before continuing to kiss you. (LMFOAKLJVA IM CRINGING) He stopped to look up. "Are you ready?" He asks. You nod your head before he OFJIKLSJF slides his length in (IM SCREAMING KFLJ gonna pass away now) You begin to breathe heavily finishing as he finishes right after you. - it had been 2 hours - (ok miss girl get it) You were both breathing heavily before drifting off to sleep......