Chapter 16: Goat boi is a pussy

A/N Hi. Chapter 16 is now out. I don't own Percy Jackson. It is owned by Rick Riordan. I don't also owned Bleach, Naruto, and the other anime I reference. They are owned by Tite Kubo, Masashi Kishimoto, and their respective owners. I'm not saying I'm crossing over Percy Jackson with Bleach and/or Naruto by mentioning them when I could just include them in anime. I just like them more. I think you all know the bleach part is a lie by this point. Not sure about the Naruto part tho~~ There may be an extra something something from the Naruto verse~ Just wanted to tell you that there may be a bit more pov change than usual...

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"Powerful beings speaking"

Yes Arashi is Japanese if you couldn't tell. Well, half japanese. I'll let you guess the other half.

Enjoy

00000

Today was a peaceful day, the sun was shining and the birds were singing happily as they mind their own business doing bird things. The strawberry fields were growing like normal. The lava spewing climbing wall was spewing lava as usual. 50s music was blasting from a jukebox from the big house. All was quiet on the western fron- I mean in Camp Halfblood. 

Today would've been a normal day if it wasn't for the big ass army of sea monsters that was on the beach.

The demigods and anyone who can fight were all behind the magical border. 3 of the sevens were here. Percy was standing at the front of the group of demigods. Annabeth was discussing strategy and about what the fuck was going on with the rest of the Athena cabin. Leo was somewhere with the Hephaestus cabin checking and reloading the war machines such as catapults and ballistas, making sure that they were ok and Leo was lighting the ammunitions on fire. Piper, Jason, Hazel and Frank were back in New Rome and they wouldn't be able to make it to Camp Halfblood in time. The rest of the different cabins were doing what they do best. 

The demigods were waiting on the monsters to make their move but it seemed like they won't be attacking anytime soon. They weren't sure why. Why make themselves known when they aren't gonna attack immediately afterwards? 

Percy had just finished his message that was supposed to be for Arashi but apparently Iris messages cannot go into the portal that Arashi can make. 

"Is he coming?" Annabeth asked as she walked towards him. She had finished discussing strategy and other smart stuff with her siblings and was going to give some orders to the rest of the demigods. 

"I don't know" Percy shrugged. "He went into his back portal thing already when I iris messaged him."

"Iris can't enter the wherever he goes when he enters the black portal?" Annabeth asked incredulously. "But that shouldn't be possible. She's a god!"

"Well turns out it is"

"Now that I think about it..." Annabeth started. "How is he able to create portals in the first place?"

"I don't know." Percy said bitterly. "Magic sword"

"Pardon?" Annabeth asked in confusion. "Did you just say Magic sword?"

"He always answer that when I ask him things." Percy said. "Every. Fucking. Time!"

"I'll say that the next time he ask me something" Percy muttered. "See how he likes it"

00~With the monster army~00

"Yo, Todd" A monster said. "D'ya know where the boss man king dude is?"