Chapter 11: Apparently Arashi has a sister now

A/N Chapter 11. Yay. I don't own Percy Jackson. It is owned by Rick Riordan. I don't also owned Bleach, Naruto, and the other anime I reference. They are owned by Tite Kubo, Masashi Kishimoto, and their respective owners. I'm not saying I'm crossing over Percy Jackson with Bleach and/or Naruto by mentioning them when I could just include them in anime. I just like them more. I think you all know the bleach part is a lie by this point. Not sure about the Naruto part tho~~ There may be an extra something something from the Naruto verse~ *Wink* *Wink* Also new character.

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"Powerful beings speaking"

Yes Arashi is Japanese if you couldn't tell. Well, half japanese. I'll let you guess the other half.

Enjoy

00000

It had been a century since he had begun training wit- Right sorry. It was only a decade in his innerworld. So it's been like 60 days in the hyperbolic chronos chamber so only a second has passed by on the outside. Currently, Arashi can maintained his mask for about 5 minutes. Ryu had been training him on using his hollow technique such as cero, bala, hierro, pesquisa, etc. Although Nyx decided to change the name of the techniques to something she's more familiar with. They're called midén, sfaíra, sídero, érevna respectively now. Although, Arashi will be using the original names since it's nostalgic to him.

Besides training his hollow powers, he's also training and developing something as well. That something is the thing that will be revealed in future chapters...

Chronos' voice echoed in his mindscape when Arashi was training with his spirits.

"Hello there, Arashi" Chronos said. "I see you're training hard."

"Hi, Chronos-sama" Arashi greeted the deity. "What brings you here?"

"Your dad prayed to me a minute ago" Chronos said. "Said your sister misses you, and that you better get your ass home right now"

"Why did he prayed to you, Chronos-sama?" Arashi said. "Not to offend you, but couldn't he just send me a message?"

"Well he couldn't contact you so he did the next best thing." Chronos said. "Use me"

"Well, I better go see my sister." Arashi said. "I kinda miss her, y'know? I hadn't seen her since the coming to Camp."

"Well, go" Ryu shooed Arashi away.

"Alright" Arashi said as he exit his innerworld, exited the HYPERBOLIC CHRONOS CHAMBER, and use shunpo to go to his house.

00000

Arashi arrived in front of his home in 10 minutes. He took out his keys that he still kept on his person and unlock the front door to get in. When he entered the house and closed the front door, he got tackled by something moving fast at him.

"BIG BROTHER!" A feminine voice screamed excitedly. It was Arashi's little sister, Hiromi. A/N Means beautiful ocean by the way. She's a little younger than Arashi, just a year younger. A/N Arashi's 16 by the way.  Hiromi, looked a bit difference than her brother. Possibly from having different mothers. She was a petite girl, with an average height of 160 cm. She had long straight shoulder length dark blonde hair, which she wore in a ponytail. She had a pale skin, and slender body. She had light blue eyes. She was wearing the school uniform of a prestigious school she's studying at. It was a white shirt with a darker blue blazer over. She also had a red bow that was tied around her collar.