Chapter 3: Getting Claimed

A/N Hi. I don't own Percy Jackson. It is owned by Rick Riordan. I don't also owned Bleach, Naruto, and the other anime I reference. They are owned by Tite Kubo, Masashi Kishimoto, and their respective owners. I'm not saying I'm crossing over Percy Jackson with Bleach and/or Naruto by mentioning them when I could just include them in anime. I just like them more.

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"Powerful beings speaking"

Yes Arashi is Japanese if you couldn't tell. Well, half japanese. I'll let you guess the other half.

Enjoy

00000

"Pardon?" Arashi said with a raised eyebrow.

"Chronos. You know? The primordial god of time in Greek mythology." Yoshida explained again. "Don't you know anything about Greek mythology?"

"Well sorry tou-san, but my old schools didn't teach me anything about Greek mythology. Not that I wanted to learn about them. Seems kinda boring to me." Arashi said "There are other works of fictions that are more interesting. Like Anime, and stuff"

Why would he feel the need to study Greek mythology. It's just about how some guy in the sky fuck a random female and then his children do things 90% of the time. It did seem boring to him. He didn't want to read about someone fucking. He got porn and hentai for that, thank you very much.

"I got to agree with you there, musuko. Harry Potter is great." His father agreed with him. "Anyways, brace yourself. It won't be easy for you in the future with a god interested in you."

"Will do. Although I'm still not sure what to expect, so I can't really prepare that much." Arashi shrugged. How would he really prepare. His whole world just changed and he still can't wrap his head that gods and monsters exist. Now a primordial god is interested in him. Fate must really hate him.

"Alright, I better leave now. I may be your dad, but I'm still a mortal. Zeus-sama probably won't be happy with me staying here any longer." Yoshida said as he's standing up, and walk towards the door. "By the way, Chiron, the camp activity director will be meeting you soon so stay tight." He called said his shoulder before exiting the room. Asashi stared at the door when it closed

The door to the infirmary opened. Arashi looked at it as a centaur walked in to the room. He looked at Arashi, and smiled at him.

"Hello Arashi, if I remember correctly from talking with your father. I hope you're well. Getting attacked by a pack of hellhounds must not have been good for your health. I am Chiron, the camp activity director." He said in a kind tone. "I hope your impression of Camp Halfblood is well."

"Hello Chiron-san, I'm fine thanks. Camp's fine so far. Although, I'm stuck in the infirmary so I don't know about outside. But as of now, it's quite pleasant." Arashi replied.

"I'm pleased to hear that Arashi." Chiron said. "Now please come with me Arashi, I will be bringing you to see the camp director, Mr. D. Please be respectful, he's a god and can be a bit of a handful." He warned Arashi as they walked out of the infirmary.

As they're going to meet the camp director, Arashi noticed a lot of young children and teenagers looking at him. Some of them have weird physical attributes, such as fucking goat legs, horns, some are transparent, etc. The children were openly staring at him, while the older ones send him some glances. Arashi didn't like the attention he's getting, and tried to hide. Chiron still noticed it.