Chapter 9: The McDonald's Heist

A/N And a new chapter! I don't own Percy Jackson. It is owned by Rick Riordan. I don't also owned Bleach, Naruto, and the other anime I reference. They are owned by Tite Kubo, Masashi Kishimoto, and their respective owners. I'm not saying I'm crossing over Percy Jackson with Bleach and/or Naruto by mentioning them when I could just include them in anime. I just like them more. 

I think you all know the bleach part is a lie by this point. Not sure about the Naruto part tho~~ There may be an extra something something from the Naruto verse~ *Wink* *Wink*

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"Powerful beings speaking"

Yes Arashi is Japanese if you couldn't tell. Well, half japanese. I'll let you guess the other half.

Enjoy

00000

It has been a about a month now since the attack at camp half blood. Arashi had been training everyday when he's free including during the day to train in his innerworld with Jikantōketsu. He trained a majority of the time, which is around 18 hours per day, with the rest eating, resting, and talking weeb shit with Percy. Arashi talked about Bleach so much to Percy, he got into it. Anyways an hour in the the real world is about 2.5 days in the innerworld so if he trained 18 hours a day for a month then that would equal to about 4 years! A/N this is too overkill and I love it He was able to properly control time to a certain degree, and he can stop time at around 10 seconds now. 

Arashi was about to go back to his cabin to train when Percy and Chiron called him.

"Hey Arashi, why do you keep going to your cabin, don't you need to do camp activities?" Percy asked. "Don't tell me you're watching anime."

"Yes Arashi, why don't you participate in camp activities?" Chiron asked, feeling a little hurt. "Are they not enjoyable for you?" 

"Oh I'm training just in case Pontus decided to try to kidnap Perry again." Arashi answered.

"And you train in your cabin?" Percy asked, confused. How does Arashi even train in his cabin? It's not that big and spacious.

"Yeah, With my sword." Arashi said.

"How?"

"My sword has a spirit residing in it." Arashi half lied. Sure there's a spirit, it's a part of his soul. He's not gonna tell everyone what the sword is. He likes being mysterious. It's fun.

"So when you said that your sword gave you an extra power boost" Percy began to asked. "You got it from this spirit living in you sword?"

"Yep" Arashi said, popping the p.

"Why can't Anaklusmos has a spirit that lends me power." Percy grumbled. "Anyways, how do you even train in your cabin? There's like not a lot of space in there."

"I train in my mind" Arashi said matter-of-factly.

Percy and Chiron looked at Arashi, then at each other, then at Arashi again saying nothing. 

"Should we take him to Mr D to see what's wrong?" Percy asked, slightly worried for his friend's sanity. "But seriously, how does someone train in their minds?" 

Arashi smirked. "Magic sword, Percival. Magic sword."

"Fine. Keep your secrets." Percy grumbled, and the walked away. Chiron, who wasn't satisfied with Arashi's respond, but can't really argue with the results from the battle a couple weeks ago, also walked away. Although the both of them didn't really believed his answer. At first they believed him about the spirit living in the sword, but now? Not so much. Not after that bullshit answer he gave on where he trained.