Chapter 13: Bankai Training Part 2

A/N Chapter 13 is finally out! Sorry about the very late chapter. Since I'm about to be a senior, I had to start thinking about what to do for my senior project. It's something every senior had to do before graduating from high school here. I may have spent too much time doing that, but I finally got an idea! Well, here's the chapter. Sorry

 I don't own Percy Jackson. It is owned by Rick Riordan. I don't also owned Bleach, Naruto, and the other anime I reference. They are owned by Tite Kubo, Masashi Kishimoto, and their respective owners. I'm not saying I'm crossing over Percy Jackson with Bleach and/or Naruto by mentioning them when I could just include them in anime. I just like them more. I think you all know the bleach part is a lie by this point. Not sure about the Naruto part tho~~ There may be an extra something something from the Naruto verse~

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"Powerful beings speaking"

Yes Arashi is Japanese if you couldn't tell. Well, half japanese. I'll let you guess the other half.

Enjoy

00000

Arashi and Jikantōketsu had been fighting numerous times for the past 2 weeks. Arashi hadn't been able to beat Jikantōketsu yet, but he was getting closer and closer each fight. Arashi had been getting used to Ryu talking in his head when he was fighting Jikantōketsu. Ryu was usually quiet and let Jikantōketsu do all the talking, but during his bankai training, he decided to be a chatterbox and talked a lot more to him. In the first few days, he got distracted many times and got wounded by Jikantōketsu a lot. As time passed by, Arashi got used to the the hollow talking in his head. Hell, Ryu had helped him a couple of times. There were times when Arashi lost track of Jikantōketsu and his instinct wasn't able to tell him where to dodge, so Ryu took it into his hands to help Arashi. 

Arashi had a silver kopis, a heavy knife with a forward-curving blade from Ancient Greece, in his hand, while Jikantōketsu held a celestial bronze katana with a dark yellow hilt. Arashi hadn't found his bankai yet, but he had a theory on where it is. Whenever he tried to get it, Jikantōketsu would always be in the way. He wasn't sure if that was intentional or not, but he had a feeling that it was.

Arashi focused back to Jikantōketsu when the spirit vanished with shunpo, and listened to his instincts as he put his sword up to deflect the incoming strike to his back. He kicked the zanpakuto spirit with his right leg before twisting his body backwards and swung his sword at his opponent who was able to block and landed a few meters away from Arashi. 

"It's not very nice to attack your opponent from behind" Arashi 'scolded' his zanpakuto spirit.

"It's not like you don't do the same" Jikantōketsu scoffed. "Besides, you do everything in a fight to survive or win even if you have to fight dirty"

"True" Arashi said before he vanished with shunpo and landed beside the spirit and swung his sword.

"You know, Annabeth?" Percy said as he watched Arashi and his zanpakuto spirit fight. "This is kinda like watching a 3d fight from like an action film or something"

"Yeah, I can see that" Annabeth said as she closely observed the two fighters. Her calculating grey eyes taking every bit of information she could gather from the fight. "But still, how are they able to seamlessly move from one spot to the other? One second they're there and the next they're gone and are 5 feet to the left. It just doesn't make any sense!"