Chapter 7: A Cocky Son of Pontus

A/N New chapter! I don't own Percy Jackson. It is owned by Rick Riordan. I don't also owned Bleach, Naruto, and the other anime I reference. They are owned by Tite Kubo, Masashi Kishimoto, and their respective owners. I'm not saying I'm crossing over Percy Jackson with Bleach and/or Naruto by mentioning them when I could just include them in anime. I just like them more.

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"Powerful beings speaking"

Yes Arashi is Japanese if you couldn't tell. Well, half japanese. I'll let you guess the other half.

Enjoy

00000

"The name's Damian. Damian okeanós. Son of Pontus, Primordial god of the Sea." The man smirked. "Remember it. It will be the name of the man that will kill you!"

"Oh really?" Arashi said. "Who's to say I won't kill you instead?"

"I can tell from your eyes, boy." Damian said. "You've never killed before. Monsters don't count." Arashi gripped his zanpakuto and tensed his body. The Dylan guy's right. He never had to fight seriously against a human before, well half human. He had sparred with Percy before, but he never fought with the intent to kill before. But the guy before him will come at him with the intent to kill. The only time he had to fight with the intent to kill was with his zanpakuto spirit. If he didn't, well let's say the spirit wouldn't be very happy.

Water from the sea began to pick up and swirled around Damian into a dome, demonstrating that he had hydrokinesis. It flowed protectively around Damian while there are several whips of water swinging around, striking randomly at the sand around them. 

"Not gonna draw your sword?" Arashi asked as he prepared himself.

"It won't be needed." Damian grinned. "My hydrokinesis is all that is needed to kill trash like you." With that, the water whips began to strike at Arashi. 

Arashi quickly dodged to the side, and started running around the swirling water dome thingy. 

"Hey, I'm not ready yet!" Arashi yelled.

"Does it look like I care!" Damian shouted, and control the sea water to keep whipping at Arashi. 

Arashi wasn't able to get close to the demi-primordial. The water whips were getting his way, kinda like the branches of the whomping willows from Harry Potter. He had to keep dodging and didn't have time or an opening to get close to the water dome. It was beginning to annoy Arashi until his zanpakuto spirit talked to him.

"Calm down Arashi" Said the spirit in his head. "Keep observing the water dome, and try to find an opening"

'Alright, thanks' Thanked Arashi.

"Anytime"

Arashi calmed himself down, and carefully observe the water whips and dome. See when they strike, the pauses, etc. While he was silently observing and dodging, Damian was loudly boasting.

"See how meaningless it is!" Damian laughed. "You can't even come close to me much less hurt me! Just stand down and let me kill you and all of this will be over!" 

When Damian received no answer in return, he got a little mad. This caused the water whips to attack faster and harder, which mean Arashi had to dodge faster and observe even more because the pattern of the attack changed.