Chapter 6: The War for the Oceans

A/N Hello. Here's chapter 6. I don't own Percy Jackson. It is owned by Rick Riordan. I don't also owned Bleach, Naruto, and the other anime I reference. They are owned by Tite Kubo, Masashi Kishimoto, and their respective owners. I'm not saying I'm crossing over Percy Jackson with Bleach and/or Naruto by mentioning them when I could just include them in anime. I just like them more.

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"Powerful beings speaking"

Yes Arashi is Japanese if you couldn't tell. Well, half japanese. I'll let you guess the other half.

Enjoy

00000

The sound of battle filled the air as the demigods and the Pontus army fought. Golden dust blowed in the wind as countless monsters are killed and sent to Tartarus and blood were spilled as several demigods were killed by the monsters. Arashi was a whirlwind of metal. He cut and slash at all the monsters' weak points when he get close to them. He blocked all the attacks he got, and would dodge all the attack he couldn't block without getting hit, using shunpo when necessary. To say the monsters were shocked when he disappeared and reappeared behind them would be an understatement. They couldn't even get out a yelp before they got turned into dust. The monsters seemed slow for Arashi, like they were in slow motion. What he didn't know was that his blessing from Chronos was working it's magic. His perception and reflex were boosted and the monsters felt like they were moving through jello. Time slowed down the monsters to give an advantage to its master.

The other demigods sneaked glances from the corner of their eyes while they fought the monsters. They were awed and afraid at his awesome growth rate. He was only here for a couple of months and he could do that? They shuddered at how strong he would be in the future. He may even take Percy's title of strongest swordsman in the future. As for Percy, he began to see Arashi as a rival. Since Jason was back in New Rome, he didn't have anyone that was very good at sword fighting to spar with. But now with Arashi around, he could train with him and grow stronger together. Heck, the son of Thetis might even surpass him one day. Percy stopped his musing and focused back on killing the monsters in front of him, and summon a hurricane around him.

They seemed to be making a dent in the pontus army but more just keep pouring out of the sea. How many monsters does Pontus owned to be sending them to fight the demigods like this. Doesn't he have to fight Poseidon too to take over the ocean?

While fighting the army, Arashi and Percy somehow ended up near each other and began fighting alongside each other, both defending one another.

"Fancy meeting you here, Phineas." Arashi said. A wave of frustration hit Percy, but he calmed himself, and let out his frustration on the monsters. He fought with more vigor, and aggression.

"Focused on the monsters, Arashi." Percy said. "We can talk later."

"Alright, but aren't you gonna go find your girlfriend Anna or whatever? You two seemed to always be together."

"Don't make me leave you here alone, Genki."

"Alright, fine. I'll stop." Arashi muttered. "You're no fun when you're serious."

The two sons of sea deities continued their onslaught through the monster army. They cut and slash at everything near them that wasn't a demigod. One fight with what looked like a dance of blades, while the other one was a hurricane of metal. No monsters were able to even land a hit on the duo. They can't even get closed to the pair, always turning to dust before reaching them.