Chapter 12: Bankai Training Part 1

A/N Yay. Chapter 12. Yay. I don't own Percy Jackson. It is owned by Rick Riordan. I don't also owned Bleach, Naruto, and the other anime I reference. They are owned by Tite Kubo, Masashi Kishimoto, and their respective owners. I'm not saying I'm crossing over Percy Jackson with Bleach and/or Naruto by mentioning them when I could just include them in anime. I just like them more. I think you all know the bleach part is a lie by this point. Not sure about the Naruto part tho~~ There may be an extra something something from the Naruto verse~

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"Powerful beings speaking"

Yes Arashi is Japanese if you couldn't tell. Well, half japanese. I'll let you guess the other half.

Enjoy

00000

'You know, now that I think about it' Arashi thought as he was watching a movie with his sister. 'I kinda have anime powers now'

"Yes, what's your point" Said Ryu.

'How come you haven't teach me any techniques yet, Jikantōketsu?' Arashi asked in his mind.

"What do you mean?" Said the zanpakuto spirit.

'I got sick ass hollow techniques from Ryu, but I got nothing from you' Arashi thought bitterly.

"But you can stop time with me" Jikantōketsu stated.

'Yeah that's cool and all' Arashi thought. 'But I want to yell out the name of an attack and like a...uh...um...a big ass energy wave is shot out of my sword or something!'

"But announcing your attack is never a good thing in a battle" Jikantōketsu said.

'Shut up!' Arashi thought annoyed. 'It's anime battle etiquette!'

"Fine" Jikantōketsu sighed. "But, you already know a technique"

'What!' Arashi thought 'What technique, and when have I ever use it.'

"You've know this technique since you called out my name, Arashi." Jikantōketsu said. "You've been using it subconsciously ever since." 

'Huh?'

"It's a very dangerous technique that you and I possess, Arashi" Jikantōketsu said ominously. "One hit of this ability can literally kill a person if you're not careful."

'Oh shit'" Arashi thought. 'That can't be good'

"This technique quickly speed up time around its target." Jikantōketsu said. "If they don't dodge or get out of the attack effective area in time after getting hit, they literally disintegrate because they no longer exist at that point in time, unless they're immortal of course"

'That sounds strangely familiar to the the second ability Chronos-sama mentioned.' Arashi frowned. 'He said it shorten the lifespan of anything you cut, which makes them disintegrate.'

"Hm~ Well it seemed Chronos didn't fully understand the technique." Jikantōketsu hummed. "It's either that or he didn't want you using that technique's full power. It's very dangerous, and could kill other people who are not related to the fight. You can't be reckless and must be in full control when using it."

Arashi was beginning to regret wanting a technique from Jikantōketsu now. He's ok with killing his opponents, but killing bystanders is definitely a big no no. He didn't want to accidentally kill a random person just because he miss his attack.