Chapter 3

"Dude, you should have seen it! Brody's face was as red as a fire truck!" Dimitry frowns as the places his keys into the small bowl by the door, hearing what sounded like Tristan's voice, but he couldn't be sure. Owen tends to invite the entire football team over to their place, most days, and Dimitry has just learned to go with it. "That's because the bitch was squeezing my balls! She is fucking insane!" Brody protests, this causes Dimitry's ears to perk up slightly as he walks into the den where they were sitting, a few beers on the coffee table, while a game was playing in the background. His house was bare minimum. Mostly black and wood throughout the house. The light brown walls of the den made for a homey feel, according to his mother and had a big, dark brown sectional couch set up in front of the big TV. His mother bought the black coffee table with a glass top, insisting every house needed on, same with the bowl om top of it, that was filled with fake plastic pine cones. The room had a slight scent of beer hanging in the air which Dimitry was used to with the guys. Owen sat with Rory, Brody, Tristan and Leeroy, all of them looking up at Dimitry's entrance, but the big man kept his eyes on Brody. "Which girl?" "Don't know who she is, was with that fucktard." Brody is cut off with a small yelp when Owen slams his sneaker covered foot into his shin, his eyes wide as he stares at Brody who winced loudly as he quickly rubbed at the skin. "With whom was she?" Dimitry asks calmly, his eyes on Owen, who looked around the room, before coming back to Dimitry's darker eyes. The guys around, sensing something is going on, kept quiet as they waited for Owen to answer his brother. They guys knew Dimitry, and he was cool with all of them, but there was a definite barrier between him and the younger guys, no matter how hard they tried to break it down. "With Jason, it sounds like the same girl from last night." Owen answers after a while, and Dimitry nods, before turning to Brody, his irritation spiking at the guys not leaving this kid alone, he knew the jock mentality could be toxic, but expected better from Owen. "Why?" "Why what?" The younger, and a bit nervous, guy asks. "Why did she do that?" "Oh, he called her a bitch when she blew him off." Tristan nods and Dimitry raises an eyebrow at Tristan before nodding his head, turning back to Rory. "What is your problem with the guy, Jason?" "I don't have a problem." "I have a welt on my cheek that says different." Dimitry states calmly as he leans against the wall, his dark eyes moving over the five guys, he felt like a father scolding his children, but he knew it was worse for them. They wanted his approval, they always have, and they try not to piss him off too much since his house was like their main hangout when the frat house got too much, which it often did, but he was seriously just trying to understand what was going on. He knew the football guys tend to be assholes, but there is a line between being a dick, and being a bully. When he was captain, there was no room for being a bully. He stood by it, and his coach agreed. "It's nothing, he just winds me up the wrong way." Rory answers after a while, causing Dimitry to frown. "Raven called it bullying." "Raven?" "The girl, we don't know her name either." "Oh, the hair." Tristan nods in understanding before turning back to Rory. "I don't bully him." Rory states dismissively rolling his eyes and Dimitry nods. "Good, keep it that way, and if I find out you are lying to me, you won't be welcome in my house anymore. And leave that fucking girl alone. She was just standing up for her friend, clearly she doesn't want you, ugly fucks chasing after her!" Dimitry yells as he starts walking up the stairs, leaving the five guys where they were. "Seriously? He'll ban you from the house?" Brody asks and Rory sends him a dark glare. "Don't you remember how he ran the team? Parker got kicked off the team and out of the frat house after shit came up about what he did at the parties." "Yeah, but still." "But nothing." Tristan pipes up, causing his friends to turn to him, he has always been the nice one among the tight group. "Dimitry is right, Jason didn't do shit to you, and neither did Raven, or whatever the fuck her name is, so just leave them alone, like I have been telling you since the beginning of the school year when you started with this shit." Tristan states looking right at Rory with a knowing look. "Whatever, I need to go." Rory grumbles angrily, before getting up, the front door slamming shut behind him.