Twins! 🧼

Charlotte and Andrade
Charlotte's POV

"Manny can you come here for a minute?" I called from upstairs. I saw Manny playing with our daughter Mia, she was two and a complete daddy's girl. "On my way Mami" I started crying when he walked into the bathroom. "Woah what's wrong with my Queen?" Manny walked over to me and pulled me into his arms. "I'm sorry I know we said we'd wait until we moved back to Charlotte to have more kids." I was hysterical I felt like I broke a promise to him. "Wait you're pregnant? Mami that's amazing how could you not be thrilled about this." Manny didn't stop smiling and I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face. "You're not mad? We said we were going to wait so my family would be around if we needed them." Manny picked me up and spun me around. "Mami we're having another baby how could I be mad?"

One week later
Andrade's POV

We were going to Ash's first appointment. We thought she was around three and a half months along. We walked into the doctors office with huge smiles plastered on our faces. As the doctor put the gel on Ashley's stomach I held her hand as tight as I could. I may have been happier than she was that we were having another baby.

Charlotte's POV

As the doctor put the gel on me Manny squeezed my hand. I turned and looked at the screen and was shocked to say the least. I looked at Manny and he just smiled completely oblivious to the fact that the screen showed two fetuses. "Um this may be stating the obvious but there are two babies." That sure got Manny's attention. He finally looked at the screen and saw the two separate forms. "Yep. You're having twin boys. Congratulations!" The doctor said then walked out of the room. Manny was still in shock, I just smirked. "Papi esta bien?" Manny just stared at me "los gemelos?" "Sì, los gemelos. Papi now you have sons." Manny started crying and kissed me, when we broke apart he kissed my belly. The smile didn't leave his face the rest of the day.

4 1/2 months later
Andrade's POV

Ashley was eight months along, twins typically come a little early so we were preparing for anytime now. It was about two in the morning when I woke up to Ashley crying. "Mami que esta mal?" "Manny the babies. I think they're coming." I was now officially freaking out.

27 hours later
Charlotte's POV

I had been in labor for over a day. To say I was in pain and exhausted was an understatement. I had been pushing for the last 7 hours and the first boy was starting to crown. "Papi it hurts so much. Please help me! Make it stop!" I had fainted three times already. Manny just held my hand and rubbed my hair. There wasn't a lot he could do.

One hour later
Andrade's POV

I felt terrible, Ash was in so much pain. "Alright Ashley one more push that's it and your son will be here." The doctor was trying to calm Ash down. "Mami only one more push." "Manny I don't think I can. It hurts too much!" She had tears running down her face. It broke my heart to see her in this much pain. A minute later I was holding my first son and five minutes later I was holding my two sons.

Charlotte's POV

We named them Manuel and Angel. Mia loved them instantly; she was already so good with them. Manny and I made a deal; no more kids for a little while.