Arrested 🧼

Four Horsewomen
AN: slight language
Sasha's POV

Becky and I were leaving the arena when we both got a call from the same unknown number. "Mercedes maybe we should answer it?" I nodded. "Hello?" "Hey Mercy it's me" "hey Pam what's up?" "Ashley and I got arrested so can you and Bex come get us?" I was shocked. "Um yeah on our way" "thanks bye" I looked at Becky. "Same call but from Ash I assume?" she nodded. "What do you think they did?" "I have absolutely no idea."

Twenty minutes later
Charlotte's POV

"Where the fuck are they?" "I'm sure they'll be here soon." Pam said softly. I saw how scared she looked. I walked over and hugged her. "I'm sorry for dragging you into this Pam." "It's ok" "no it's not. This was my problem and now you're in trouble. I'm sorry." "What the fuck did you two do!" We looked up and saw Sasha and Becky walking toward us. Meredith, the cop, unlocked the cell. "Thanks Meredith" "sure thing Ashley just stay out of trouble this time please." "No promises but I'll try." "No! I want to know what the fuck you did!" Sasha was beyond pissed off. "First of all, Pam didn't do anything it was all me. We were driving and this dipshit cut me off. I got out of the car to yell at him and he threw his drink at me; so I hit him with my shoe. Pam tried to pull me back but this motherfucker pushed her so I beat him up." "Ashley Elizabeth Fliehr what the hell were you thinking!" Becky was mad, Sasha looked slightly impressed. "He pushed Pam I was defending my girlie!" "You both are paying us back." Sasha said. "Of course" Pam said timidly. "Um no, this is you paying me back for bailing you out in FCW." "Um no I payed you back for that when I bailed you out in Boston." "And then I bailed you out in Philly." "Fine" we all left and spent the rest of the night laughing and hanging out.