Pregnancy sex 😈

Charlotte and Andrade
Charlotte's POV

Manny and I had been trying to get pregnant for two years and we finally did. Except, now that I'm pregnant Manny won't have sex with me. Which sucks because I'm horny as hell all the damn time now.

Manny was still wrestling, sometimes I went with him, sometimes I stayed home. He went on tour for a month and was finally coming home. It was just in time for my eighteen week check up. Which meant we could see the sex, I wanted a boy and Manny wanted a girl. I rubbed my belly thinking about what my baby would like, whose personality they'd have, what they'd look like.

Just then I heard the door open and saw Manny walk in. "Hola Mami" I walked over and kissed him. "Hola Papi" I hugged him. This was the longest time we've been away from each other since I got pregnant. I kissed Manny again this time with some force behind it. "Mhm Papi I missed you so much." "I missed you too Mami" "Manny will you please have sex with me?" Manny hugged me. Which didn't help because now I could feel how muscular he was. "Ash we talked about this, I can't have sex with you while you're pregnant." "Yes you can! The doctor said it won't hurt the baby and it will make me happy. Please Papi!" Manny walked up to our bedroom. "Ashley I can't have sex with you when you're pregnant." "Why?" "Because when I run my hands over your body I can feel our baby. I don't want to feel our baby while I'm fucking you." I sighed. I needed a release but Manny wouldn't help me. "What if you didn't put anything inside of me?" "What do you mean?" "What if you just ate me out. Because I really really need sex, so I'm trying to think of a compromise." Manny sighed, he saw how undone I was. "I'll have actual sex with you Ash. Just like we used to." I jumped into his arms. "Thank you I love you" I said kissing down his neck.

Manny laid me down on the bed and started taking his and my clothes off. He kissed my boobs "oh Manny that feels so good." He started sucking on my right nipple. "I missed having you Ash." Manny kissed down my body, when he reached my clit he started sucking. "Oh fuck yes Manny don't you dare stop." He put two fingers inside me. It felt different but I loved it. "Papi can you please fuck me already?" Manny nodded, kissing my lips one last time before entering me. He gave me a second to adjust. "It feels different now Ash." "Yeah. It still feels amazing though." Manny started going faster. "Mhm Papi so good!" After fifteen minutes I felt my orgasm. "Manny I'm close" I moaned. "Me too Mami" Manny put my left leg over his shoulder, hitting a new spot. "Manny I'm coming!" "So am I Mami" I kissed Manny. "See it wasn't that bad" "no it was amazing" I kissed him and laid down in his arms. "I love you Papi." "Love you too Mami."