Cramps 🧼

Charlotte and Andrade
Andrade's POV

"Mami you okay?" Ash woke up and immediately ran to the bathroom. She slowly opened the door and hugged me. "My period, first day" "oh baby I'm sorry" I kissed her forehead and rubbed her back. Ashley's period was pretty predictable; first day: horrible cramps, second day: heavy flow and tender breasts, third day: back pain and weird cravings, and fourth day: free for all. "Can you grab me the heating pad and my meds?" "Yep. Try to get comfortable I'll be right back." I kissed her before walking to the hall closet where I had Ashley's period box. It had her heating pad, pads, tampons, Advil, water, chocolate, and chips. I grabbed the whole box just in case so I wouldn't have to get back up and leave Ash. When I walked in to our bedroom Ash was rolling around trying to get comfortable. I felt so bad for her, her cramps are terrible. The first time she had her period while we were dating I woke up to her sobbing in pain and wanted to take her to the hospital, but that's normal for her. I plugged the heating pad in and crawled behind her and kissed her cheek. "How can I help Mami?" "Can you rub my stomach? The heating pad is helping my back." "Of course I can" I applied pressure but I didn't want to hurt Ash. I pulled Ash to my chest; this applied pressure to her back so she could feel the heat.

Charlotte's POV

I fucking hate my period. I laid back against Manny as he rubbed my stomach and placed gentle kisses on my forehead and neck. None of my other boyfriends had taken care of me when I was on my period. I loved that Manny was willing to take care of me. The only other people who took care of me on my period were Becky and my mom. My dad tried to help as much as he could but he's not exactly calm in what he calls 'stressful situations', and I broke his finger one time on a particularly bad cramp.

I'm trying to breathe through the pain but the pain is so bad I can't breathe. "Manny?" "I'm right here beautiful" he said as he kissed my forehead. "Can you put the heat on higher please?" "It's on high Ash" I tried stretching out but that just made my pain worse. I rolled over so Manny and I would be face to face. I put my hand on his cheek and pulled him in for a kiss. "I can't put into words how much I love you and appreciate you for taking care of me." Manny kissed me again. "I love you too Mami. I will always be here to take care of you." I kissed Manny again and cuddled into his arms. He started alternating between rubbing my stomach and back. He made the pain go away to the point where I could fall back asleep. Just as I fell asleep he kissed my forehead. "I love you my beautiful Queen."