Showers 😈

Charlotte and Andrade
Charlotte's POV

I was trying to take a shower but the damn water wasn't coming out right. "Manny I need some help up here." "I'm coming Mami." Manny and I had been together for two years now and I'd never loved someone as much as I loved him. "What's wrong babe?" "The stupid water is fucking freezing and it won't get warm." I whined just a little. "Ok I'll look at it." I was watching Manny from behind and damn did I love the view. He was only wearing his workout shorts and glasses. I always loved when he wore his glasses; he looked so damn cute. I should maybe point out I was only wearing a towel.

"Mami are you paying attention to what I'm saying?" "Huh? Sorry babe I got a little distracted." I said with a slight blush. "I fixed it. The water should get hot now." "Not as hot as you" I whispered under my breath. "What did you say?" "Nothing. I said nothing." I giggled he just looked so cute. "Alright I'm going back downstairs." "You could always join me." I said with a smirk. "Mami" "come on please we haven't had sex in two weeks."

I didn't wait for a response I just threw his glasses onto the counter and dropped my towel. "Mami what are you doing?" "I'm getting what I want." With that I pulled his shorts and boxers down and got down on my knees. "Mhm Mami that feels so good." I kept moving my mouth but decided to be a little tease and start touching myself right in front of him. "Oh fuck that feels so good. Mhm Ash" I felt Manny pull me up and push me into the shower. "Mami I know what you're doing. You want to be a tease fine be a tease." With that he slammed three fingers into me. "Oh my god Manny don't stop! Oh right there." Manny picked up my right leg and wrapped it around his waist giving him a new angle. "Will you stop being a tease if I fuck you?" I nodded so fast I thought my head would fly off. "Ok if you say so" Manny picked me up before slamming into me. "Oh fuck yes! So good! Right there babe right there." "Was it really that hard to go two weeks without sex?" "Yes!"

Manny kept pounding into me, my orgasm came sooner than expected. "Manny I need to cum. Please Papi let me cum please." I was begging, I was so close I need a release now. "Go Mami I'm right there with you." With that we came together for the first time in what felt like forever.