I'll be good 😈

Charlotte and Becky Lynch
Charlotte's POV

Becky and I have been dating for four years, she was coming home for the first time in a month. She went on the European tour this year but I didn't. I hated that we had to be apart but we both loved our job. I was picking Bex up from the airport, so we could spend the most time together. I was waiting at the gate when I was mauled by a hug. "Hey baby" I felt Becky kiss my neck "hey love" I turned to face my beautiful girlfriend. "I missed you so much Ash." "I missed you too Bex" I kissed her lips for the first time in a month. "Let's get home baby" "ok Charlotte"

The second we got in the car Becky attacked my neck with kisses. "Mhm Charlotte you look so amazing." "Aww thanks baby. Oh damn that feels good Bex." Becky trailed her hand down my body stopping where my shirt and jeans met. "Hmm do I go up or down?" Becky asked with a smirk "I think I'll go up" Becky ran her hand up and down my torso until she finally grabbed my boobs. "Oh fuck Bex" I moaned. Becky lifted my shirt up and started kissing my stomach. "You're so beautiful Ash" "so are you Becky" Becky moved her hands onto my hips and kissed me gently on the lips. "Let's go home baby girl." As we drove home I could tell Becky had some pent up energy, so I started rubbing her thighs. "Ash what are you doing?" "Trying to make you feel better." I said innocently knowing exactly what I was doing to her. "Ash you better stop teasing if you want anything later." I moved my hand "ok I'll be good"

Fifteen minutes later we were home. I turned to Becky and just hugged her. I missed having her with me so much and now that we were on separate brands we saw each other even less. "I love you Rebecca." I kissed her softly on the lips "I love you too Ashley." Becky kissed me this time, with much more force than I had kissed her with. "Will you be good this time?" I nodded. "Ok baby. Mhm let me make you feel good." Becky said while kissing down my neck. Becky pulled me up to our bedroom and threw me on the bed. She wasted no time ripping my shirt and jeans off. She looked down at the red lingerie I was wearing. "Damn you look hot as hell Ash" I smiled and started tugging at Becky's shirt. "Bexy I want to see you." "Ok beautiful" Becky got up to take her shirt and leggings off. While she was doing that I took off my bra and panties. When Becky was done I leaned over and ripped off her panties and bra. "Becky you're so beautiful" "so are you Ash" Becky crawled back on top of me.

She kissed down my body until she got to my boobs and started sucking. "Yesss Bex just like that!" Becky and I had a power struggle during sex, we both hated not being in control. I rolled us over and went straight to her pussy. I kissed her inner thighs knowing it would piss her off. "Ash stop teasing!" "You mean stop teasing by doing something like this." I pushed three fingers into her and connected my tongue to her clit. "Oh fuck oh fuck Ashley don't you dare stop." I sped up my fingers and sucked harder on her clit. After ten minutes I could feel Becky tightening around my fingers. "Ash I'm really close" "I know baby. Let go" not a second later I could feel Becky coming around my fingers. I pulled them out and licked them off giving Bex some time to recover.

I laid back on the pillows and watched Becky recover from her first orgasm. Becky crawled forward and laid down on her stomach. She started licking my folds and clit. "Mhm baby that feels so good." "God you taste fucking heavenly Ash" I giggled then gasped when Becky put four fingers inside me. "Becky I can't take it" I whimpered. "You can and will" I just nodded. As if her fingers weren't enough Becky started sucking on my nipples and rubbing my clit. I could feel my orgasm building faster than expected. Just before I was going to cum Becky stopped everything she was doing. "Becky what the hell!" "Let me fuck you good baby girl." I knew what Becky had in mind. "Ok Bex I trust you" I leaned over to kiss her. "You ready Char" I nodded and a second later Becky was fucking my pussy from behind with her strapon. "Oh shit Bex don't stop" Becky just kept pounding into me. After five minutes I felt my orgasm again. "Becky harder please!" "As you wish my love." Becky grabbed my hair with one hand and my hip with the other. "Becky I need to cum" Becky took her strapon off and started licking my pussy again. "Go Ash cum" I came into her mouth and all over her face. "I love you Ashley" "I love you too Rebecca." I pulled Becky onto my chest and we fell asleep in each other's arms.