Birthday queen III 😈

Charlotte and Andrade
Charlotte's POV

After my family and everyone left Manny and I got in bed and I crawled into Manny's arms. "Happy birthday Ash." "Thank you Manny. Best birthday ever" I kissed Manny with all my passion. "I love you so much Manny." "I love you too Ashley." Manny started kissing down my neck and pulled my tank top off. I moaned as he unhooked my bra and attached his lips to my right nipple. "Oh Manny don't stop!" My eyes rolled back as Manny continued to kiss down my body. He pulled my leggings down as he kissed my stomach and sides. "You're so beautiful Ashley. I'm so lucky to get to call you my wife." I pulled Manny up to my lips. "I love you Manny but I'm the lucky one because I get to call you my husband." I ripped Manny's shirt off as he kissed my neck and pulled my leggings off.

I pushed Manny onto his back and straddled him. I felt his erection pressing against me through my panties. "Mhm all for me" I threw my head back and moaned as I started to grind down on him. I knew Manny wouldn't let me be in control for long so I was going to make this last. After ten minutes he pushed me onto the bed and kissed me. "My turn Mami" Manny quickly undid his sweatpants before climbing back on top of me. I giggled as Manny peppered kisses all over my face. Manny reattached his lips to my right nipple. While he was focusing on that I tried to get his boxers off of him. He felt my hands moving and looked up at me. "And just what do you think you're doing Mami?" "I want to feel all of you. Please Papi?" Manny took of his boxers and laid back down on our bed.

I couldn't help myself so I started licking and sucking. Manny moaned and tangled his hand in my hair. "Fuck Ash that feels so good." I kissed his tip once more before completely lowering my lips around his dick. Anything I couldn't fit in my mouth I played with in my hand. I felt Manny push my head down farther as his hips started to buck. "So good Mami" I came up for air and Manny tore my panties off. He kissed my lips before diving straight into my pussy. "Oh fuck! Manny more! Baby please keep going."

Manny's POV

I felt Ashley push my head deeper into her pussy and wrap her legs around my head. She was a moaning mess and that was just from my tongue. I looked up at her gorgeous face as she bit her lip and played with her nipples. I kissed her inner thighs before putting two fingers into her. She gasped and moaned as I fingered her pussy and sucked on her clit. "Oh fuck! I love you Manny." "I love you too babe." After ten minutes I took my fingers out. Which resulted in Ashley grabbing my hand trying to put my fingers back inside her. "Ash if you don't wait I won't let you cum." Ash pushed me onto my back and climbed on top of me. "Fine. You want to deny me my orgasm then I'll give you no choice but to give in." Ash lowered herself onto my dick. We both moaned. She was just so perfect. Ash started riding which made her magnificent boobs bounce. I started playing with her nipples while she was riding me. After fifteen minutes I felt her pussy tightening around me. I pulled her head down onto my chest. "Let go baby" I whispered in her ear and seconds later Ash was coming around me.

Charlotte's POV

I loved sex with Manny. It was so damn good. I kissed him as I came down from my high. "Thank you for making me feel special again Papi." Manny kissed my forehead. "You are special my Queen" I wrapped my legs around Manny's waist and started to ride again. I buried my head in his neck. We didn't care about sleep we only cared about each other.

Seven hours later

"Fuck yes! Right there!" I came all over Manny's dick for the eighth time tonight. After regaining my breath I crawled into his arms and rested my head on his chest. "I love you Ashley. Happy birthday and happy wedding anniversary." I looked up at Manny and kissed him. "I love you too Manny. Happy wedding anniversary." Manny and I stayed up talking for hours. I love knowing that no matter what happens I'll have Manny by my side.