Happy birthday baby 😈

Charlotte and Andrade
Charlotte's POV

Manny's birthday was in three days and I felt like I hadn't gotten him an amazing present yet. I got him a la sombra mask necklace and a photo album of our relationship but that was it. "Hola Mami" Manny said coming into our bedroom and kissing my neck. "Hey Papi" "what's wrong babe?" "I feel like I haven't gotten you an amazing present yet and I feel bad." "Being able to wake up next to you is the best gift I could ask for."

Three days later
Andrade's POV

I walked into the house and it was a little too quiet. I know Ash she's always playing music or something. Just then I thought I heard moaning, no that's impossible, Ash wouldn't cheat on me. Right? I was probably imagining the noise. I went to grab a water bottle for the fridge when I heard it again. Now I was pissed. I love Ash more than anything. I stormed upstairs to see Ash on our bed fingering herself. "Oh damn that feels good." Her eyes rolled back as she sped up her fingers. I walked over and took her fingers out of her. "What! Oh hi Papi. How are you?" "You know you're not supposed to do that unless I tell you to." 

I looked down at her naked body and licked my lips. "Chocolate frosting" "what?" "The substance covering my left boob, it's chocolate frosting." Oh my god. I looked at her body again taking in all the different colors. "You said waking up next to me was the best gift so I decided to decorate myself and be one of your gifts." I attached my lips to hers; running my hands down to her clit. "Mhm Manny that feels so good." "I thought you were with someone else when I heard you moaning." "No one else could make me feel as amazing as you do." I inserted two fingers into her pussy and started licking the frosting off her nipple.

Charlotte's POV

Best. Idea. Ever. Manny loves me and he loves sweets so I combined the two. I ripped his shirt off as he devoured the chocolate frosting. All together there were fourteen types of frosting on my body. After he cleaned my left boob he attached his lips to my clit and pushed me onto my back. "Oh fuck! Manny don't stop!" "I won't Mami" he kept moving his fingers inside me but started licking the vanilla frosting off my right nipple. I moved my hand down to my clit and started touching myself. Manny slapped my hand away. "Hey! What did I tell you? You don't touch yourself unless I tell you to." I knew Manny would get upset that's why I did it. I took his fingers out of me, put some vanilla frosting on them, and stuck them in my mouth. "Mhm I taste so good. Right Papi?" "Ash you better stop teasing or I won't let you cum." "I can just make myself cum." I was going to get him as riled up as I could. "Fine be like that Ashley." I thought I had won until I heard the click of handcuffs. Manny cuffed me! "You want to be a tease, well why don't I just leave you here desperate." "I'm sorry Papi I'll be good, please fuck me though." "You mean like this?" He flipped me over and put his dick into my ass. "Oh fuck! Manny don't stop!" He put his forefinger inside my pussy, took it out, took some of the frosting off my stomach, and put his finger into my mouth. "Good girl. You like tasting yourself like a slut don't you?" "Yes!" I screamed.

Manny flipped me over and slammed into my pussy. "I love you Ash" "I love you too babe. Oh right there. Oh fuck yes!" Manny started to wipe the frosting off me with his fingers. After five minutes Manny pulled out of me and sat on the bed. "What the hell!" "You know what I want you to do." "You have to uncuff me for that." Manny undid the handcuffs and laid back on the pillows. "Come here Mami" I crawled over to him and put my back on his chest. I kissed him one more time, took some frosting off my right nipple, and put it in his mouth. "Mhm so good Mami" I pulled my hand back and put two fingers on my clit. I went slow but started speeding up when I felt Manny kissing my neck and playing with my boobs. I slid my fingers down my folds, opening them up, and pushed two fingers into my pussy. "Oh Mami that's so fucking sexy." Manny moaned, peppering kisses down my neck. I wanted to make this last but I wasn't sure how long I could hold out.

After fifteen minutes of rubbing and fingering myself I was close. "Manny I'm close. Papi I'm so damn close!" I whimpered. "Ok beautiful" Manny took my fingers out and put them in his mouth. I took the opportunity to lean down and start giving him a blowjob. I felt him push my head down a little until I started to gag. I came up and kissed his lips passionately. "Happy birthday Papi" "gracias Mami" he pulled me onto his lap and slipped into me. "Shit! Fuck why are you so big? I'm not sure I can take it all." "You can take it all Mami, it's only for you." Manny kissed my lips as my moans started getting louder. "Papi I'm close again!" "You wait for me Mami." I whimpered; I didn't know if I could hold out that long.

After fifteen minutes Manny started going harder, I knew he was close. "Papi can I cum now please?" I whimpered. "Go Ash. Cum" I didn't wait a second longer. I gripped onto Manny's shoulders, buried my head in his neck, and screamed as my orgasm vibrated through my body. I felt Manny kiss my forehead. "I love you Mami" "I love you too Papi." When we finally recovered I laid down on Manny's chest and fell asleep listening to his heartbeat.