4. Training Camp

“ Everybody wrapped up! Takeda-sensei has an announcement. ” Coach Ukai said. Karasuno VB members sat in front of Takeda-sensei and Coach Ukai, readying themselves for the announcement.
“ Hello  you guys are really working hard to improve and because of that, me and Coach Ukai decided that we will join the Training Camp in Tokyo! ”
Everyone gets excited since all of them are going to Tokyo. It was also their exams and they got their result, Hinata and Kageyama did all of their best so that they can go to Tokyo and those hardworks they made was worth it. Getting the passing score they wanted is their goal and they've reached it, thanks to Yachi who's willing to help them with their studies.

***

Upon their arrival at the Nekoma Gym, a worried Kenma greeted Hinata. Worried since Kenma tends to forgot to ask Hinata about his disease.
“ Shoyo! Are you okay? Can you still feel the pain? ” Kenma asked, Hinata just whispered “ Kenma, not in front my team, they didn't know ” since he noticed that Karasuno is confused about Kenma's words. If the author doesn't know Shoyo's condition, she would be confused too.
“ Ohh, sorry. Come on, let's go inside the gym. ” Kenma said. Before walking with Kenma, Hinata took a glance to the love of his life and he saw Tsukishima and Yamaguchi, both holding their hands. Hinata feels the pain again, he feels like he wants to vomit but he cant.
‘ He's really in love with Yamaguchi, I guess I'll die. ’ Hinata's thoughts.

***

“ HEY HEY HEY! Hinata, my disciple! You alright? You seems so down.  Like really down.  ” Bokuto asked as he saw the sad sunshine.
“ I am alright, Bokuto-san! ” Hinata said as he flashed his bright smile, well a fake one.
“ Dont lie to me, Hinata. Well, if I am really down, Akaashi cheers me up. Maybe Akaashi knows how to make you happy! Akaashi, my love! ” Bokuto called the love of his love, the prettiest setter, Akaashi Keiji.
“ Yes, Bokuto-san? ”
“ Well, our little tangerine is kinda sad here. Since you know how to make me happy whenever I am sad, you might know how to make Hinata happy? ” Bokuto said to his lover.
“ Well, I don't really know Hinata, unlike you Bokuto-san, I know your witness but Hinata, do you have any problem? ” Akaashi said. Hinata was hesitating if he'll tell Akaashi about his condition. Akaashi Keiji is a trustworthy person but still, he might accidentally spill it to others.
“ Akaashi-san, can we talk privately? ” Hinata asked. Akaashi nodded as a response. Both of them went outside the gym and started to talk.

“ Hinata, the last tine I saw you, you weren't this thin. Is something wrong? ” Akaashi asked.
Hinata looked down and nodded. Akaashi looks at the ginger-headed boy worriedly.
“ You see, I have this disease, incurable one.  It is really painful every time I eat, I cant even enjoy eating my meatbuns because of this and also, it prevents me from sleeping. I mean, I do sleep but bot the usual 8 hours of sleep, I just get 2-4 hours of sleep. ” Hinata explained.
“ Incurable? Wait, every disease is curable, what do you mean? ” Akaashi asked confusedly.
“ I have Hanahaki disease. ” Hinata said as he looked down. Akaashi was so shocked upon hearing his statement but managed to ask who is the girl/boy.
“ It is from our team, this tall, salty-ass blonde, dino-lover boy. ” Hinata said.
“ You like Tsukishima? ” Akaashi asked. Hinata nodded as a respond.
“ You like my Tsukishima, Hinata? ” Someone asked. Hinata looked at the speaker and he saw Yamaguchi.
“ Wait, how long have you been here? ” Hinata asked.
“ not so long, I just hear Akaashi-san asking if you like my boyfriend. Now, Hinata Shoyo. Do you like my boyfriend? ” Yamaguchi asked in serious voice.
“ Yamaguchi, it's not what you think. ”
“ Stay away from my boyfriend, Hinata. Tsuki is mine. ” Yamaguchi said and walked away. What a bitchy attitude he had.

***

It was the last day of training camp. It was Nekoma vs. Karasuno's practice match today. Hinata was so exhausted since he did so many laps for the past 2 days. At their first day, he remembered how Yamaguchi acted in front of hin during breakfast time.

It was the first day of training camp. As usual, Karasuno gets up and goes to the cafeteria. Shoyo went to cafeteria with Yachi and Kenma and he saw Yamaguchi and Tsukishima sitting together while eating. Yamaguchi noticed Hinata so he started to act clingy to Tsukishima. Yamaguchi shoved some food in Tsukishima's mouth in a flirt way. Tsukishima eas confused but accepted it since it was his boyfriend. Hinata can feel the pain, not only physically but also emotionally. Kenma noticed it so he called Shoyo and asked him to switch chairs with him. Shoyo just agreed. As he switch sits with Kenma, he heard Ennoshita say “ Really, flirting in front of my single ass and my salad? The audacity. ”

Hinata was so clueless why Yamaguchi acted like that. Yams was not like that before, he was one of the innocent trios of Sugawara and maybe, being in a relationship affected his attitude. Hinata just let out a big sigh as Sugawara called him.
“ Hinata, sweetie. The match is starting. ” Hinata nodded and went to the court. Karasuno got the ball and the first score. Both of the teams decided to play 3 sets. Nekoma won at the first set, Karasuno won at the second set and in the third set? Everything went too hard. Kenma sets the ball to their ace, Yamamoto Taketora and spiked it really hard, just like how Oikawa and Kageyama do their jump serves. He spiked it on Hinata's direction. Hinata didn't hesitate to move and receive the ball. Receiving is his weakness but he doesn't want his team to lost too. Hinata moved 2 inches away from the exact spot to receive the ball perfectly. The ball hit Hinata's chest hardly that Hinata flew out of the court while the blood and flowers are coming out of his mouth. Shoyo coughed so many blood and flowers, Kenma has a low stamina but run quickly to cover up Hinata. Just by seeing Hinata's condition right now, the team has the chance to know about Hinata's condition. Kageyama and Yachi did what Kenma did. Kuroo lifted Hinata and brought Hinata to the infirmary. While running to the infirmary, Hinata passed out which makes Kuroo worry. Hinata is one of is reliable friend and also Kenma's and he doesn't want him to die. Little did he know, Hinata dropped the blooded Daisy on their way to the infirmary.

Hinata was still unconscious while the nurse is examining his body. Kenma, Akaashi, Yachi and Kageyama arrived at the infirmary. They asked Kuroo if how's Hinata and Kuroo said he's fine, he is just resting. Little did they know, someone saw Hinata coughed the blooded daisy and was also speechless upon seeing that. On it's way to the infirmary, he also picked the blooded daisy that Hinata dropped.
“ Wait, Akaashi, do you know Shoyo's disease? The Hanahaki disease? ” Kuroo asked.
“ Yes, he told me the night they arrived here. I didn't expect that Hinata has Hanahaki disease. ” Akaashi said.
“ So what I saw earlier was true. Hinata Shoyo was coughing with blood and flowers. Hinata has Hanahaki. ” Someone said. Everyone flinched as they looked at the speaker.

It was Tsukishima Kei.

-----------
Hi! I just wanna apologize for not updating immediately. My phone was broken so I have to wait for a month to a have a new phone. I missed writing “ψ(`∇´)ψ