11. The Investigation.

Everyone was devasted after seeing Shoyo in the hospital, still not gaining his consciousness. Who would've taught someone will do that to their sweet sunshine, knowing he was a sweet boy, motivating everyone with his smile and energy. A ball of sunshine, indeed. But now, the glow in Karasuno fades for a while.

***
“ When are we gonna investigate about Shoyo's incident? ” Sugawara asked.
“ Maybe after the practice matches. Today, let's focus beating Shiratorizawa up and tomorrow, we are facing Fukurodani, then Nekoma the day after tomorrow. ” Coach Ukai said.
“ Don't let Hinata's condition bother you. Instead, make it an inspiration. Just think that you'll win this for Hinata. ” Coach Ukai said.
“ Hai! ” Everyone said, well except for Yamaguchi, why would he say that? After all, he is involve about beating up Shoyo.

Shiratorizawa arrived and the first thing they noticed is the presence of Hinata.
“ Why do I feel sadness in Karasuno's gym? ” Goshiki asked.
“ Ara? Where's your number 10, Karasuno? ” Tendou Satori, Shiratorizawa's Middle Blocker and Guess Monster asked.
“ Hinata... He's in the hospital right now... ” Kageyama said.
“ Ehh? what is he doing in the hospital? ” Tendou asked.
“ Lying in the bed, obviously. ” Tsukishima said.
“ Tsukki! Don't be mean! ” Yamaguchi said.
“ Urusai, Yams. ”
“ Gomen, Tsukki! ”
“ At least answer me in a good way, normal guy. ” Tendou said while pouting.
“ Why is Hinata Shoyo from the concrete in the Hospital? ” Ushijima Wakatoshi, Shiratorizawa's ace and captain asked.
“ You see... someone beats our tiny middle blocker and it cause concussion in his head, now he is ib Miyagi Hospital, unconscious. ” Sugawara said as he looked down.
“ we are sorry to hear that. Can we visit him later? But now, let's start the match. ” Ushiwaka said.

The match started, luckily, they have Tsukishima to block Ushiwaka's spike, if they fail to block Ushiwaka, Nishinoya was there to receive it. Asahi, the ace and Tanaka, the Shadow Ace is there to spike the toss of Kageyama. They managed to pull out points but ended up losing to Shiratorizawa. Without Shoyo, the team can't perform some of their attacks since some of them involves Shoyo. Karasuno bowed down and thanked Shiratorizawa and its coach for practicing with them. The situation is the same each day, Fukurodani won and Karasuno lost. Nekoma lost and Karasuno won. They thanked the two teams for practicing with them, every night, they visit Shoyo and talked to their little tangerine. As for Yamaguchi, he still say that he'll practice some serves at Shimada Mart. That was quite suspicious for Tsukishima.

Well let's talk about Tsukishima. The tall blonde sometime offer to look after Shoyo. He just stayed at Shoyo's ward and read some books. Everytime he glance at Shoyo's face, his heart skips a beat.
“ You're in a relationship, Tsukishima Kei. Always remember that. What you feel in the past few days were just out of pity. ” Tsukishima said. Yes, what you've read was right, past few days. Tsukishima feels lost since Shoyo. Just like how the moon doesn't shine if the sun wasn't there.
“ After this, this pitiness, this feelings will fade away. ” Tsukishima said.

***

“ We should ask the Principal to give us permission about seeing the CCTV Footage. ” Sugawara said.
“ Yams, where did you go last night? ” Daichi asked.
“ Ahh, at the Shimada Mart. I was practicing my jump serves their the whole night. I wanna be better. Anyways, let's practice? ” Yamaguchi said with a sweet tone. Trying to hide his nervousness about the footage. He wasn't sure if he was included in CCTV recording.
‘ Fuck you, Hinata. Now, I fucked up. ’ Yamaguchi thought.
“ Are you sure about that? ” Yachi whispered.
“ Pardon? Sure about what? ” Yamaguchi asked.
“ Ehh? I was asking Kiyoko-san if is she really sure about going to mall today and buy some stuffs for Natsu... Right, going to the mall today hehe. ” Yachi nervously said, luckily Kiyoko got her back always and nodded as a respond.
“ About practice, Coach Ukai said there's no practice today. ” Daichi said.
“ Is that so? Can I go to the Shimada Mart then? ” Yamaguchi asked. The team nodded as a respond, maybe 9 people is enough to investigate Shoyo's incident. As for Shoyo, Kenma and Kuroo is there to look after Shoyo for a while. Koji and Izumi was also there to visit Shoyo, Izumi cried knowing Shoyo is unconscious. He's also afraid that it might be their last talk. Koji was there to calm his other half down.

“ Thank you so much for giving us the permission to look at the footage. ” The whole team said as they bow down to the principal.
“ Sugawara-san, I am afraid that me and Kiyoko can't witness the footage, for we have something to do that involves Tsukishima. ” Yachi said. Tsukishima's eyes widened.
“ What? Me? ” Tsukki asked.
“ Yes you, come with us and we'll gonna show you something. ” Kiyoko said. Kiyoko and Yachi pulled Tsukishima and the three ran away.
“ Slow down. I dont know what is happening. ” Tsukki said. Yachi gestured shush as they saw Yamaguchi walking.
“ Hello babe? Are you practicing today? No? Can we hang-out? I'm gonna twll you something. ” Yamaguchi said in a call. Tsukishima froze. He looked at his phone and he is not the one that Yamaguchi called babe.
“ Is he... ”
“ Let's just follow your boyfriend. ” Kiyoko said.

***

The Karasuno reviewed the footage. The ask the security to fast forward. The security did what they said and there it is, the scene where they all went home.
The team watched it carefully and they saw Hinata Shoyo, beimg dragged by a blonde man,  with a yellow uniform. The man was with another man who's hair was dark green and have some antennas.
“ Not gonna lie, that green-haired man looks like Yams. ” Tanaka said.
“ I think that's Yamaguchi... ” Sugawara said.
“ The uniform... The jacket says Karasuno... I mean, we cant see the face but we can see the letters of the jacket. ” Sugawara said.
“ But if it is Yams, then why would he do that to Hinata? And who is the blonde guy? Can't see his face. He is wearing a mask. ” Tanaka asked.
“ I know why... ” Kageyama said.

“ I hope Hinata will forgive me for saying this. Since that salty-ass bitch is here, I'll just say this. Boke's in love with Tsukishima. If you'll ask me how... I can't answer that but I think Yamaguchi found out and got angry with Hinata... But I know Hinata, boke respects their relationship so much. ” Kageyama added. The whole team was shocked. Who wouldn't, if you'll gonna ask the others who knows Hinata and Tsukishima, they'll probably said that Tsukishima treats Hinata badly...

As for Yamaguchi. He. Fucked. Up.