2. We're Dating

" H-Hinata... " Yachi looked at his bestfriend who's currently smiling while looking at the bloody petals in his hands. Yachi knows about the Hanahaki disease, the reason why Yachi teared up.
" Oi Boke, Are you sick or something? Are you hiding something from us? " Kageyama asked. Nishinoya just froze in his place while looking at Shoyo's hands.
" Kageyama-kun, I think Hinata doesn't know about his condition... " Yachi said. Nishinoya offered Hinata to flush the petals in the toilet and wash his hands. While on their way, Nishinoya noticed that Yachi was crying. Such a soft-hearted baby, the reason why she's Karasuno's princess.
" Yachi, why are you crying? " Nishinoya asked. Yachi stopped walking and looked at Noya.
" If I am not mistaken, Hinata has Hanahaki Disease. But I am still not sure, we should take Hinata to the doctor first. " Yachi said. As they reached the restroom, Hinata entered immediately and washed his hands.
' Am I a garden now? Petals coming out from my mouth. ' Hinata thought.

***

All of them agreed to keep Hinata's diseases as a secret from the team. They agreed that Hinata will say that on the right time. For now, Karasuno VBC are currently focusing on making themselves stronger. They don't wanna lose again against Seijoh, one time is enough. All of them are determined to be strong. If you're on the gym, you can literally feel their hardwork, well except for Hinata. He missed some toss from Kageyama, if Kageyama doesn't know his condition, he would probably scream at him. Kageyama patted his best friend's back as he says " Calm down, breathe and focus. " Shoyo nodded. Other members of Karasuno VBC are shocked upon Kageyama's actions towards Shoyo, but they let that slip away thinking Kageyama is maybe tired and chose not to argue with Shoyo. Little did they know, they're wrong.

" Noya-san! " Yachi called Nishinoya who is currently talking to Asahi. Nishinoya signaled Yachi to wait for a second, looks like the shorter boy's excusing his self from Asahi.
" Yes, Yachi-san? "
" In case Coach Ukai agreed that we will absent for tomorrow's practice, will you come with us? " Yachi asked. Nishinoya was confused so he asked Yachi about what will happen tomorrow. Yachi explained that they'll bring Shoyo to Hospital for check-up. Nishinoya scratches the back part of hid neck and declined Yachi.
" I do really want to join you guys since I wanna know Shoyo's condition but I can't. I still have to practice the inner setter of me eitb Sugawara-senpai.
" It is fine, Noya-san! We'll update you immediately after the check up. Yachi smiled to his senior, giving him assurance.

" Coach? " Yachi approached Coach Ukai.
" Do you need something, Yachi? "
" Ahh, me, Kageyama and Hinata won't be able to practice tomorrow. " Yachi said nervously. Ukai being suspicious and asked the small girl why. Yachi shrieked and calm herself down. She just need to lie, nothing will happen of she do that.
" I'll help the duo study since exams are getting near, it's the best time to study tomorrow since we also have new topics. " Yachi lied. Ukai looked over Takeda-sensei, asking for confirmation. Takeda-sensei just nodded and Ukai nodded which means they agreed. Yachi thanked the two coach and went back to Hinata and Kageyama.

***

KARASUNO VBC GROUPCHAT

Notbald: Hi guys.

GuardianDeity: We have some hot tea 🍵

SaltShaker: I bet it's trouble.

Notbald: Shush, this is about you and Yamaguchi.

GUCCI: Eh?! What about us?