12. Confrontation

As Tsukishima watch Yamaguchi flirts with Terushima, Kiyoko and Yachi took a photo which will serve as an evidence in case Yamaguchi will lie. Tsukishima texted Yamaguchi and asked where he is. He saw Yamaguchi's face as Yams looked at his phone. Yamaguchi's face was slightly annoyed. After a few minutes, Tsukishima received a reply from Yamaguchi saying he is in Shimada Mart.

“ Lies, Yams. Lies. ” Tsukishima smiled and walked away. Kiyoko and Yachi felt sorry for Tsukishima so they followed him.
“ A-ano... Tsukishima-kun... I am sorry... ” Yachi said.
“ Yachi-san, you don't have to feel sorry. ” Tsukishima said.
“ When will you confront him? ” Kiyoko asked.
“ To be honest, Kiyoko-san... I don't know. ” Tsukishima said. He wants to cry... But he cant... Half of his heart is happy while half of it is sad... But his trust to Yams? It was completely broken. Yamaguchi knows he has trust issues after the incident of him and his brother. Yamaguchi knows all of his secrets. Yamaguchi WAS his comfort zone. But looks like things will change now.
“ We will be honest, Tsukishima... The day before yesterday, we knew that Yamaguchi was cheating on you. We accidentally saw him and that Johzenji captain in the park... He is so reckless, y'know. If you'll gonna ask why we didn't twll you because we know you, you wont believe us and besides, we want you to be the one who'll witness it. ” Kiyoko said. Tsukishima was left there... Speechless.

“ And also, we have a suspect that he is one of the reason why Hinata got is in coma... Well one of the beaters. ” Kiyoko said
“ Why? ”
“ You'll know if you confront him tomorrow, anyways, Daichi said we'll be going to Hinata tomorrow. That will be the perfect time to confront him. Me and Yachi will turn left, goodbye Tsukishima-kun. ” Kiyoko said as she waved Tsukishima. Tsukishima just nodded as a respond.
Tsukishima still can't get it why Yams would do that to him. As he was walking spacing out, he found himself in front of the Shimada Mart.

“ Glasses-kun! ” Makoto Shimada, the owner of Shimada Mart greeted Tsukishima.
“ I know you're close to Tadashi, have you seen him? He's been skipping practice for a month now. ” Makoto said.
“ Skipping practice? ”
“ Well yes, after you guys practice in the gym, he used to go here and practice his jump serves. ”
“ Ahh, Im sorry Makoto-san but I don't know where Tadashi is. ” Tsukishima lied.
“ Is that so? Anyways, thank you? ”
“ Just call me Tsukishima, Makoto-san. ”
“ Alright alright, thank you, Tsukishima-kun! ” Makoto said. Tsukishima bowed, left the place, and went home.
“ Looks like I'll rest early, I still have a confrontation to do. ”

***

Shoyo's friends visited him. Sending flowers and prayers to Shoyo, hoping he'll wake up already. It's been a 5 days since Shoyo's incident and he is still unconscious. 5 days is way too long for them. Seeing their sunshine lying in the bed, unconscious, makes them feel very sad. Not gonna lie, Shoyo's smile never fails to enlighten each people's day.

Mrs. Hinata advice Nekoma and Fukurodani's setter to go home already since she'll be taking care of Shoyo tonight. Akaashi and Kenma bowed and bid their goodbye. Few minutes after Kenma and Akaashi bid a goodbye to Mrs. Hinata, she speaks to Shoyo.

“ Shoyo... My oldest. ” She said as she hold Shoyo's hands.
“ I'm sorry I didn't pay too much attention to you and Natsu, all I think about is you and your sister's future... Not thinking that something might happen to the both of you. ” Mrs. Hinata cried while holding Shoyo's hands.
“ Baby, wake up, please? I'm waiting for you... Natsu's waiting for you, you said you'll teach her volleyball right? You're friends are waiting for you so please wake up... Five days are way too long for us. ” Mrs. Hinata cried as she carries Shoyo's hair.
“ I promise, I'll spend more time for the both of you... Please wake up. ”
While holding Shoyo's hands, Mrs. Hinata felt something moved. He watched Shoyo's hand and it moved. Mrs. Hinata called the nurse immediately. The nurse arrived immediately, along with the doctor. Shoyo slowly opened his eyes and asked for something...

“ Water... Water please... Water... ”
The nurse rushed to get some water. The doctor let Shoyo drinks the water while holding the glass. Mrs. Hinata smiled as she saw her son is already awake.

***

“ His vitals are fine, everything is fine Mrs. Hinata, well except for his disease. Do you really not wish to remove the disease by operation? ” The Doctor asked. Mrs. Hinata looked at Shoyo and Shoyo shaked his head, saying no.
“ No, sorry. ”
“ It's fine. You can guys rest now. ” the doctor said and left the room.
After the doctor left the room, Mrs. Hinata told Shoyo what happened for 5 days and Shoyo listened carefully.

***

The team arrived safely at the hospital. Tadashi can really feel the cold atmosphere from the team.
‘ Did they find out it was me? ’ Tadashi says to his thoughts nervously.
They've now arrived at Shoyo's room but before they can enter, Sugawara blocked the door.
“ Yamaguchi, before we visit Hinata as a TEAM, can I ask why did you do that? ” Sugawara asked. Tadashi can really feel the painful gaze that his members currently giving to him.
“ Suga-san, what are you talking ab– ”
“ Why would you do that to Shoyo? ” Kenma asked. His cold voice brings shiver to his spines.
“ I-I dont know what you're talking about!! Tsuki! Help me! ” Tadashi said to his lover but Tsukishima just ignored him.

“ Yamaguchi. Why did you beat the hell out of Shoyo? ” Nishinoya asked. Tanaka was holding Kageyama since Kageyama wants to punch Yamaguchi.
“ Beat who? ”
“ Did someone ever told you that your acting skills are good? ” Sugawara asked.
“ Nope... No one... Why, Suga-san? ” Tadashi asked.
“ That's it. No one, so it means your acting sucks. ” Sugawara said.
“ Tsukki! ”
“ Can you stop calling me that? I dont want to hear that nickname, especially if it is from a cheater. ” Tsukishima said.
“ Wh-”
“ Uhh, excuse me? Can you bring your fighting scene on the garden? There are patients here and loud voices are prohibited. ” The nurse said. The team, included Kenma and Kuroo agreed and went to the garden, they continued confronting Yamaguchi in the garden.

Meanwhile Shoyo... Shoyo heard all the ruckus outside his room so he asked his mom to help him stand-up and peek. Shoyo saw how the team confronted Tadashi so he convince his mom to go out with him.

***

“ Now, I'll ask again. Why did you beat Hinata? Did Shoyo did something that triggers you, huh? Yamaguchi? ” Sugawara asked again. if you're in the scene, you'll really feel Sugawara's anger.
“ WHY!!!! ” Kageyama shouted.
“ IT IS BECAUSE HE LIKES TSUKKI. ARE YOU GUYS SATISFIED? GEEZ, TSUKKI IS MINE AND MINE ONLY AND I WILL BEAT THE HELL OUT OF— ” Yamaguchi's words were cutted by a slap given by Kenma. Tsukishima was shocked about what he heard.
‘ Am I the reason why Hinata got his diseases? ’ Tsukishima asked himself.
“ Shut up bitch and listen. Tsukishima isn't yours. Kiyoko-san, can you show us the evidence? ”  Kenma asked Kiyoko. Kiyoko nodded and opened his phone, revealing is lovey dovey moments with Terushima.
“ That's not true! That was edited! Tsuki, that is edited! ”

“ Aww, lie freckles boy, Tsukishima was with them while we're investigating. ” Tanaka said.
“ Should I call the police? ” Daichi asked.
“ Daichi-san no... ” Yamaguchi begged
“ Daichi-san, please no. 2 months suspension is enough. Afterall, Yams is my friend. ” Hinata Shoyo, the real victim, saved the one who harmed him.

----------
13 tomorrow hehe