10. Miyagi Hospital

Yachi called Shoyo's mom while taking Shoyo to hospital. Each and every member of team is really worried, well except for Yamaguchi. He was not even there when they're searching for Shoyo. Why would he be there? After all, he's the reason why Shoyo's state ia like this. Yachi also contacted Kenma and Kenma contacted Akaashi. Ahh, I remember, after Karasuno's bus got off, Akaashi told Kenma that if something happens to Shoyo, call him. After all, he is Bokuto's disciple and he doesn't want Bokuto to be sad.

Kenma, Kuroo, Akaashi and Bokuto rushes to Miyagi hospital. Shoyo is now in the emergency room, Daichi hugged the worried Sugawara and Sugawara cried. After a few minutes, a crying Mrs. Hinata and a little sunshine appeared, asking where is his son.
“ He's in there, auntie. ” Kageyama said.
“ Natsu sweetie, can you go with Yachi nee-san first? Go buy something that you want in 711 ” Mrs. Hinata said. Yachi carried Natsu and they went to 711.
“ So who the fuck did this to my sweet child? ” Mrs. Hinata asked but no one answered. How can they answer the question? They don't even know who did that to Shoyo.
“ I'm sorry, Mrs. Hinata but we have no idea who did this. ” Kiyoko broke the silence.
“ Auntie... I'm sorry I left Shoyo, I didn't wanna leave him but he keeps on insisting that he'll be fine alone. I'm really really really sorry. ” Kageyama said as tears slipped in his eyes. Mrs. Hinata hold Kageyama's shoulder and mouthed it's okay.
“ Whoever did this to my child shall feel my wrath. ” Mrs. Hinata whispered. If Shoyo can hear her, he already stopped her from planning something that can cause harm to her.
“ Where's Yamaguchi? ” Ennoshita asked. Everyone shrugged, except Tsukishima.
“ Before we got home, he said to me about practicing his serves at Shimada Mart. ” Tsukishima said.

“ Noya-san... Boke's condition... The whole team is here... It will get exposed... ” Kageyama said as he sits down, looking down and nervous. Nishinoya was striked by his anxiety and joined Kageyama. Akaashi bonked the two.
“ Can you stop that? You guys are also his best friends. You know Shoyo won't get mad easily, right? Especially when he knows it's not teally your fault. And if your team knows about Shoyo's condition, it is not your fault. ”
“ A-akaahi! You're so genius and kind and... ” and Bokuto ended up saying all of the compliments towards his other half.
“ Condition? What's with Hinata's condition? ” Sugawara asked. The whole team are also curious about Shoyo's condition.
“ I am afraid that I am not in the right position to say that. ” Kenma said as he hold Kuroo's tip of the jacket. Sugawara was about to force Kenma to say about Shoyo's condition but the doctor suddenly webt out from the room.

“ Doc, is my little sunshine okay? ” Mrs. Hinata asked.
“ Are you perhaps the mother? ” The doctor asked Mrs. Hinata and she responded with a nod.
“ And you guys are? ”
“ Friends and teammates. ” Sugawara and Bokuto said.
“ Alright, just making sure that all of the people that are in here are close friends or relative of the patient. So here's the condition of the patient... ” The doctor said and all of then listened eagerly.
“ So we managed to treat all of his cuts and bruises in his body. Since he was badly beaten up, it made a concussion inside his head. Tho it is treatable by letting the concussion heal by itself but... ”
“ But?? ” Tsukishima asked.
“ But I am not sure about when will the patient wakes up. If we're lucky enough, he'll be awake in 2-3 days... Also, do you guys know he has a Hanahaki Disease? ” The doctor asked.

“ H-hanahaki disease? ” Sugawara asked. He looked at his team and those who knows about Shoyo's condition looked down.
“ Why you guys didn't tell me?!?? ” Sugawara asked.
“ I could've protected Hinata. ” Daichi said.
“ We want to... But it is Hinata's decision and we respect it. ” Kageyama said.
“ His disease makes his breathing worst. We need to give him some oxygen while he is unconscious. His Hanahaki is getting worst... It's either. he'll die in his sleep or he'll wake up. ” The doctor said. Mrs. Hinata fell into her knees as the moment she heard the word ' die '. Same as Sugawara.

“ Noya, is this the reason why you always walk Hinata home? I mean, I've seen you walking with the three years with Shoyo. ” Tanaka asked.
“ Yes, Ryuu. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you. I promised our kohai about not telling the team about his condition. ” Nishinoya said.
“ But why? ” Narita asked.
“ Why Hinata didn't tell us? I mean, we're always there for him no matter what. He's our teammate after all. ” Kinoshita added.
“ Hinata doesn't want to be a burden, that's why he didn't tell you. ”Akaashi said.
“ He will never be a burden to us. ” Sugawara said.
“ If Hinata's disease is Hanahaki.... It means, he is in love! ” Ennoshita said.
“ Ding! You're right, Chikara. ” Tanaka said.
“ Then who is this fucking creature? Is it a boy or a girl? I dont wanna blame Hinata's crush but it looks like I'm gonna blame that unknown creater. ” Sugawara said.

“ The King, Noya-san, Yachi, Kenma-san, Kuroo-san and Akaashi-knows who is the shrimp's crush is. ” Tsukishima said blankly, not knowing he was the fucking creature that Sugawara said.
“ Kageyama?  ” Daichi called Kageyama.
“ I'm sorry Daichi-san but I politely declined, we politely decline. We are not in thw position to tell who it is. We want you to hear it from Hinata, not to us. ” Kageyama said.
“ But- ”
“ Dont bother, Sugawara-san. I asked them many times but they refused. ” Tsukishima said.
“ You asked them? Why would you, Tsukishima? No offense but I can sense before that you don't care about Shoyo... ” Sugawara said.
‘ Right? Why do I care about the shrimp? ’ Tsukishima asked himself.
“ I'll be honest, Suga-san. I don't know also. Anyways, why did the shrimp didn't confess? ” Tsukishima asked.
“ It's because his crush hates him. ” Yachi said as she brings sleeping Natsu in her shoulder. Mrs. Hinata offered her hand to Yachi gesturing ‘ Give me Natsu please? ’ and Yachi handed Natsu over.
“ I personally know his crush and I can sense his hate towards Hinata. We hyped Hinata about confessing and he agreed. He was already practicing how to confess but then, he heard that the guy is in a relationship. ” Yachi said. Yachi already give them a hint who it is. If she says it is one of their teammates, they would've guess easily
“ Now now, let's don't talk about Shoyo's crush. Let's investigate the whole school tomorrow. Check some CCTVs, gathering some evidence. For now, we'll go home and take some rest. Today is a very exhausting day. ” Daichi said. Everyone agreed and bid a goodbye to Mrs. Hinata, well except for Kageyama and Tsukishima. Tsukishima stayed because he feels like he wanna stay and Kageyama stayed because Shoyo is his bestfriend. Welp, looks like someone fucked up.

-----------
Sorry for the short update >< I'll publish 11 later. For now, let me sleep ><