5. Tsukishima Kei knows Shoyo's condition but not his crush.

“ Did I heard it right? Akaashi-san? King? Yachi? ” Tsukishima asked as he holds the blooded Daisy in his hands.
Everyone stayed silent. None of them wants to talk since they promised to Hinata about his condition.
“ I'm gonna tell the team about this. ” Tsukishima said as he pushed the door of the clinic but Kageyama managed to stop him.
“ Oi, Tsukishima, don't tell the team. ” Kageyama said. Tsukishima swayed his arms to get rid from Kageyama's grip.
“ And why would I do that? ” The tall blonde asked.
“ Look Tsukishima, I may not on your team but Shoyo is my friend. I can clearly see that you hate my best friend but if you still have some respect for Shoyo, then don't tell the team. We do really want to tell Karasuno about Shoyo's condition but Shoyo insisted not to since he doesn't want to worry the team. ” Kenma said.
“ Kitten, that was the longest sentence that you've ever said. ” Kuroo said with an awe.
“ This is not the time, Kuroo. ” Kenma said. Tsukishima just looked at them with his usual expression and said, “ Whatever. ” and left. But before Tsukishima left, he said, “ The shrimp's crush must have a good taste when it comes to flower. Yellow Gerbera Daisy. ” And yes, that was Tsukishima's favorite flower.

***

Those who knew about Shoyo's condition managed to convince the nurse not to tell the other teams about Shoyo's condition. Gladly, the nurse is understanding and immediately agreed. An hour after Tsukishima left the clinic, Shoyo woke up, seeing the ceiling of the clinic. Karasuno, except for TsukiYama rushes to Shoyo just to ask him if he's okay. The nurse told them to distant theirselves and immediately apologized. Nekoma's ace, Tora, entered the clinic and apologized personally to Shoyo and since our tiny Shoyo is a ball of sunshine, he forgive Tora immediately and said act like it didn't happened. Worried Sugawara and Daichi approached their baby crow and asked him if he was okay. Shoyo nodded as a respond. Shoyo looked around, hoping a Tsukishima Kei was there visiting him but there's no Tsukishima Kei. Sugawara noticed that Shoyo's finding someone.
“ Are you expecting for someone, Hinata? ” Sugawara asked. Shoyo flinched, he was shocked upon Sugawara's sudden question.
“ Ahh, Kenma. Where is he, Suga-senpai? ” Shoyo asked.
“ Kenma left with Kuroo and Akaashi when we got here earlier, they wanted to stay but their coach called them. ” Sugawara said.
“ I see. ” Shoyo said, Shoyo laid down the bed as he feel his chest hurting, and since the team doesn't know about his condition, he choose to turn his back against them.
“ Minna! Let Shoyo rest for a while. ” Kiyoko asked. The team nodded and went out the infirmary. Sugawara glanced again to Shoyo. He knows that something is wrong with his baby crow and he needs to find it out.

***
Minutes after Karasuno's visit, someone entered the infirmary. Shoyo didn't bother to look since he thought it might be the nurse.
“ So who's the girl? ” Someone asked. Shoyo flinched since he knows who's voice is that. He's been longing to hear that voice, saying I love you to him. It was Tsukishima Kei.
“ Tsukishima-kun? ” Shoyo looked at the direction where Tsukishima is.
“ Why are you here? ” Shoyo added.
“ You have Hanahaki disease right? So who's the girl? ” Tsukishima ignored Shoyo's question.
“ What do you mean? ”
“ No need to hide shrimpy, I actually saw you coughing out some Gerbera Daisy with blood. Now, who's the lucky girl? ” Tsukishima asked.
“ What do you mean girl? Tsukishima, I am gay so it's actually a guy, and why should I tell you? Why do you care anyways? ” Shoyo looked down.
It's you, baka ’ Shoyo said in his thoughts.
Right. Why do I care? This shrimpy is nothing to me. ’ Tsukishima thought.
“ Nothing, he just have a good taste when it comes to flowers. Anyways, I'm leaving. ” Tsukishima said and left the infirmary.
Right, you do really have a good taste when it comes to flowers. ’ Shoyo thought.
Shoyo saw Yamaguchi approaching Tsukishima outside the glass door of infirmary. Yamaguchi glared at Shoyo through the glass door. Shoyo cant do anything but to flinch.
“ Does he know about Yamaguchi's bitchy attitude? Why did he date him anyways? ” Shoyo told himself.

***

Shoyo charged out the infirmary. All of his teammates has done preparing their bags, so he's the only one left being unprepared. while preparing, someone entered the room the he stayed, he didn't saw who is it since he's busy packing also, he didn't bother asking who it is. Shoyo thought that he just forgot something. He was about to unzip his bag when someone grabbed his arm and throw him on the ground.

“ What did I say about Tsukishima? I told you to distance yourself but you didn't. ” It was Yamaguchi. Shoyo coughed out some blood since it was his back who hit the ground.
“ What was your problem? It's not like I did tell him to visit me? He's the one who entered the clinic. ” Shoyo said. He wants to fight back but he's too weak, his body was too fragile.
“ It's the same thing. Being a drama queen during the practice match? You even let Kenma's boyfriend carry you? What a bitch Hinata. ” Yamaguchi said.
“ Stop being a paranoid. It's not that I want to steak Tsukishima away from you. Yes, I like him but I also respect your relationship so I am distancing myself as possible. Unless... ”
“ Unless what? ”
“ Unless you want me to steal Tsukishima away from you. You're calling me a bitch even though I am not a bitch, I can be a bitch anytime if you want to. ” Shoyo smirked as he said that. A part of hin was also shocked upon hearing those words that came out in his mouth. In the other hand, Yamaguchi was so furious so he grabbed Shoyo and throw him in the ground again. Yamaguchi was about to punch Hinata when Kenma and Akaashi arrived.

“ Yamaguchi! What the hell are you doing to Shoyo?! ” Kenma asked. Yamaguchi gave Kenma a death glare but it was no use. Akaashi run to Shoyo and helped him stand up and carry his things.
“ I'm just punishing a bitch here. I told him to stay away from my boyfriend but he didn't. ” Yamaguchi said.
“ Oh my fucking God. Can you see where Hinata stayed all day? In the infirmary! Does Hinata and your boyfriend close? No! Does Hinata had the courage to ask Tsukishima to visit him? He doesn't! So stop calling him a bitch because you're the bitch here. You don't even know what Hinata is going through. ” Akaashi snapped. Shoyo was so shocked upon Akaashi's words. Shoyo hold the hem of Akaashi's shirt and signaled him not to spill his disease. Akaashi just nodded as a respond.
“ Touch or Hurt Shoyo again and I'll kill you myself. ” Kenma said.
“ Whatever. ” Yamaguchi said and stormed out the room. As Yamaguchi's physical appearance faded away, Kenma and Akaashi walked Shoyo towards the gate.
“ You should tell your fellow teammates about what happened. ” Kenma said
“ Kenma's right, Hinata. ”
“ Nah, I'll just keep it myself. I dont want to cause trouble for the team. ” Shoyo said.
“ How can you be so good even though you're kindness was being abused? ” Kenma said. Shoyo just shrugged since he also doesn't know.

***

Shoyo waved a goodbye to Kenma and Akaashi as he entered the bus.
“ Hinata, what took you so long? ” Daichi asked.
“ I'm sorry Daichi-san, me and my friends talked since we will not see each other for a long time again. Shoyo lied. He wont take a long time if Yamaguchi didn't interrupt him.
It's been a very rough day for Hinata Shoyo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, to all of the Yamaguchi stans who's reading this crappy story, I sincerely apologize for making your manz a bitch here ><