8. Concern

---------------------
Okay first of all, I just wanna say sorry for the late update, this week was our exam week and I need to focus on studying but I hope you'll enjoy the update uwu
----------------------

Shoyo wakes up really early. As soon as he woke up, he really feel uneasiness, as if something bad was going to happen. If it is about dying, Shoyo already accepted his fate but his feels are different today but he choose go ignore it. Shoyo bid a goodbye to Natsu and his mother, his mother already knew about his condition. Shoyo chooses not to tell his mother but Natsu did. Mrs. Hinata's world crashed knowing his oldest son is dying and she cant help him since the disease is incurable. Does fate hate Shoyo? Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. We don't know what will happen in the future.

***
Shoyo arrived safely at the gym. It was semestral break but the team chooses to practice since their match against the teams they'll face in Nationals is coming, tho Nationals will happen on January but it's better to be ready, right? They do their usual practice, the quick attack but Hinata cant jump higher, gladly Kageyama understands his situation. If he wasn't there when Shoyo got his check-up, he would probably end up shouting at Shoyo, you know, King of the court noises.

Tsukishima is still being the observant salty-ass bitch trying to identify Shoyo's crush, he really don't know why but he doesn't want the “ shrimp ” to die. Coach Ukai shouted “ breaktime ” and everyone went to their respective water bottles, drinking every drop of water while Kageyama went to the vending machine. Tsukishima followed Kageyama.

“ Say King, are you in love with someone right now? ” Tsukishima asked.
“ Ohh? Why'd you ask Tsukishima? Do you have a crush on me? Sorry but I am not interested on you and about love. ” Kageyama said and sipped his milk.
“ Get your hopes high King. I am just being a good teammate okay? "
“ What are you saying? ”
“ I am currently identifying Hinata's crush and help him. ” Tsukishima said straight.
“ Are you concerned about Hinata? ” Kageyama asked.
“ Unfortunately, yes but don't tell the shrimp. ”
“ If you're suspecting me as Boke's crush then you're wrong. The people who knew about his disease knew who it is, well except you but good luck finding out. Even if you found out, I guarantee you that it wont help since the boy he like, is currently in a relationship. There, I gave you a clue. I hope you'll find that Boke's crush. ” Kageyama said as he slowly went back to the gym.
“ Why don't you just tell me? ”
“ I am not in the place to tell who it is. ”

Tsukishima was left outside the gym, after a few minutes, Tanaka called Tsukishima saying their practice is starting.

****

Before the morning practice ended, Coach Ukai declared that Aoba Johsai is coming to their school, announcing a sudden practice match.
“ Ohh? I'll see the Great King again! And also Kindaichi and Kunimi! Sugoi! ” Hinata said as his eyes sparkled.
“ Since when did you and the onion-haired boy started to become friends? ” Kageyama asked.
“ Uhh, after the match against Aoba Johsai. Oikawa-san saw me in the ramen store where their whole team is eating, then boom! We became friends. ” Shoyo said.
“ Don't replace me as your best friend, hmp. ” Kageyama said. Shoyo just laughed and said some words reassuring Kageyama that he is still his best friend.

Tsukishima watched Shoyo's eyes sparkled as Coach Ukai mentioned Aoba Johsai.
‘ Is it, Oikawa? Or that Kunimi or Kindaichi? Or one of the Aoba Johsai members? ’ Tsukishima asked his self.
“ Tsukki baby, you okay? ” Yamaguchi asked. Yamaguchi noticed that his BOYFRIEND is currently looking at Shoyo.
‘ That bitch. ’ Yamaguchi thought. Tsukishima was back to his senses and looked to his boyfriend. He nodded as a respond.

***

“ Ya-hoo~ Chibi-chan, Tobio-chan~ ” Oikawa greeted. Shoyo greeted Oikawa immediately, also he greeted Kindaichi and Kunimi. Kunimi closed his eyes since he can't bear Shoyo's brightness. What can we do? He is the sun... That is slowly dying. The other members greeted Hinata. Kunimi, Kindaichi and Hinata talked for a while. Tsukishima was still looking at Shoyo, clueless about what are they talking.
“ Shoyo might melt, Tsukishima. ” Noya said.
“ Urusai, Noya-san. I just hate how active he is. ”
“ Well, that's Shoyo for you, sadly, that won't last long. ” Noya said sadly.
“ Do you also know the shrimp's condition and his crush? ”
“ Me, Kageyama and Yachi was the first one to know his condition and also his crush, you know it too? ”
“ Well it happened that I heard their conversation about his condition so yes, but not his crush. Do you mind telling me who is it? ” Tsukishima said.
“ You're being talkative right now Tsukishima haha but sorry, I am not in the position. ” Noya said.

Little did they know, Yamaguchi was listening to their conversation. Yamaguchi clenched his fist and walks towards Shoyo.
“ Hinata. ” Yamaguchi said, using his innocent voice.
“ Y-yes? ”
“ Can we talk for a while? ” Yamaguchi asked.
Shoyo was hesitating but he chooses to follow Yamaguchi. As they reached the back of the gym, Yamaguchi slapped Hinata.
“ You're such an attention seeker. ” Yamaguchi said. Shoyo hold his cheeks and tears are started to form in his eyes.
“ Unfortunately, Kenma-san and Akaashi-san isnt here to save you. You know what Hinata, I am so done with you being an attention seeker. Imagine, you got the whole Aoba Johsai team greet to you and Tsukki's eyes was on you. I just want you to vanish. ” Yamaguchi said. He slapped Shoyo again but this time Kageyama arrived.
“ What do you think you are doing? ” Kageyama said. Yamaguchi attempted to slap Shoyo for the third time but Kageyama managed to hold his hand.
“ Kageyama, can't you see I'm teaching your friend to be not a bitch, the fuck? ”
“ You call someone a bitch without knowing their condition? You're so pathetic. ” Kageyama said.
“ As if he's sick! ”
“ He– ”
“ Kags stop, let's go. And Yamaguchi, don't worry. I'll vanish very soon. ” Shoyo said. He dragged Kageyama away from Yamaguchi and wiped his tears.

“ My baby? Are you crying? KAGEYAMA WHAT DID YOU DO!!! ” Sugawara is currently in mama mode.
“ Ya– ”
“ This is just a tears of joy mom! Bakageyama said he'll treat me five meatbuns for two weeks. ” Shoyo lied. Even though Yamaguchi hurt him physically, he still doesn't Yamaguchi to feel Suga's wrath.
“ Oi– ” Kageyama was interrupted again.
“ That's so good of you, Tobio-kun! I hope Iwa-chan will do the same but with milk bread.
“ Shut up, Shittykawa. ” Iwaizumi said.
“ So mean, Iwa-chan. ”
“ Why do people keeps on interrupting me?! ” Kageyama exclaimed.
“ Stop the chitchats players! The practice match is starting.

And the started the practice. After an houe of playing, Karasuno won against Aoba Johsai.
“ Ara ara~ we'll win soon Karasuno. See you on the next match. ” Oikawa said. Everyone shaked their hands as a sign of sportmanship and bowed as a sign of respect. Karasuno cleaned their gym. It was Hinata's turn to lock the gym. Everyone left including Kageyama, Kageyama, Yachi and Noya wants to walk with Shoyo but Shoyo said that they should go home and he can walk by himself. The three of them was hesitating but since it was Hinata, they know that he wont stop until they agree about going home without him.

Hinata was about to put the key in his bag when someone put some handkerchief in his nose. Hinata dropped his bag and the key on the gym's door. All I can say is, Hinata is in danger.