3. Kenma, Kuroo and Natsu

“ Shoyo? What are you doing here. ” Hinata looked up and he saw Kenma, with Kuroo.
“ Oya? It's chibi-chan. ” Kuroo said. Hinata was kinda shocked since he didn't expect Kenma to be here, in Miyagi, knowing Miyaga is quiet far from Tokyo.
“ I- uhm... ” Hinata wanted to lie to his best friend, he really want to since he doesn't want Kenma to pity or be sad for him but they both swear about not lying to each other so he invited Kenma to other place, only the two of them. Kenma nodded as a respond.
“ Kuroo, can you go to Satoru's room first? I'll just have a talk to Shoyo. ” Kuroo made an emo face just like his Brokuto and entered the hospital. Yachi and Kageyama just waited for Hinata since they shouldn't leave Hinata alone, something might happen to the short boy.

“ so Kenma... I have something to tell you. I do really wanna lie to you about me visiting the hospital since I dont want you to be sad and also I feel like I dont want to lie to you since I also dont want you to be upset or get angry to me so I'll just tell you the truth but please, please dont tell this to my teammates. Promise me. ” Hinata said as he gets teary-eyed. Kenma was really worrying about his best friend. Seeing Hinata cry brings paon to him. I mean, who doesn't? Before Hinata's disease, Hinata was a pure ball of sunshine who makes everyone's life better.
“ Did something happened, Shoyo? ” Kenma asked as he holds Hinata's hands.
“ Kenma, I have Hanahaki Disease. ” Hinata said as he cried. Kenma hugged his best friend and started to tear up. He let Shoyo cry in his shoulders and rubs his back, calming the ginger-headed boy down.
“ Who's the guy? Is your feelings' that strong for him? ” Kenma asked. Shoyo nodded and said, “ Tsukishima Kei. ”

***

If you're gonna asked me about Karasuno's reaction about the duo's presence, well let me say this. The team feels emptiness. even though they have Tanaka and Nishinoya, but Nishinoya just stayed silent, he might spill anything and he doesn't want that. The only thing can be heard in the gym is the squeaking sound of the ball and their shoes. Also Coach Ukai's “ Mou Ikai ”. Sugawara was so worried about his baby crow #1. Hinata never skip practice but this time, he did. Sugawara felt a tap in his shoulders and he saw Daichi, smiling at him.
“ Hinata's fine, you don't have to worry about him. ” Daichi said, giving Sugawara a smile of assurance that Hinata is fine. Suga touched Daichi's hands and smiled.
“ I know, I just cant help it. ” Sugawara said. If he knows Hinata's condition, he would be extra protective to his babycrow #1.

***

Another night for Hinata to overthink. He wants to stop but he can't. A tear fell off from his eye again. He cant stop thinking how happy Tsukishima is with Yamaguchi. Every time he thinks about it, he coughs and a petal with a little bit of blood comes out from his mouth. He starred at the petals in his hands.
At least I died loving someone without loving me back. ’ He thought. Hinata heard a knock at his door. He wiped his tears away and positioned himself, like he's okay. He knows who it is and he don't want her to see him in his vulnerable state.
“ Come in, Natsu. ” Hinata said. A small tangerine in form of a girl appears in the front door of Shoyo. It is his sister, Natsu.
“ Nii-chan? ” Natsu called.
“ You need something, little one? ” He asked. Natsu shooked her head and said, " I just want to check you out. ”
“ Nii-chan, are you crying? ” Natsu asked as he goes near his brother. Shoyo tries to hold back his tears and lied to his sister.
“ Hah! Me? Crying? When did that happened? ” Shoyo said.
“ The time where Tobio nii-chan defeated your team. ” Natsu said, he remembered that day. He treated Kageyama as his enemy before but now, Kageyama is now his best friend.
“ Hey, don't remind me of that, we're friends now. ” Shoyo said.

“ So why are you crying nii-chan? Don't lie, I can see it in your eyes. ” Natsu said. Shoyo sighed and hugged his sister.
“ Natsu, you know that I am a gay right? ” Shoyo asked. Natsu nodded as a respond.
“ So, I like this guy, really much, like really reallly much and it is turning into love— ”
“ Are you crying over a guy? Lame nii-chan, lame. ” Natsu interrupted. Shoyo glared at her and she made a peace sign.
“ Natsu, always remember that Nii-chan loves you alright? ” Shoyo started to cry. Natsu started to cry also seeing his dearest brother cried.
“ Nii-chan, what are you talking about? ” Confused Natsu asked.
“ N-natsu... I'm sick... ” Shoyo said. Natsu looked at his brothee with a teary eyes.
“ Nii-chan, what do you mean? You're kidding right? Nii-chan won't get sick since he is strong! ” Natsu said, which makes Shoyo cried so hard.
“ N-natsu, I have a disease called Hanahaki. This is only curable if the person I like, likes me back. This can be also cured by surgery. ” Shoyo said.
“ Who is that guy, I will make him fall in love with you, just dont die nii-chan! ”
“ I— unfortunately, that guy is in love with someone else. I don't want to be a homewrecker Natsu... ”
“ Let's get the surgery then! ”
“ If I did that, I cant feel love. Nii-chan won't be the same anymore and I dont like that Natsu... ” Shoyo said. Natsu just hugged him like it is last day on Earth. Shoyo wished his condition won't reach the third stage. He still doesn't want to leave Natsu behind. The Hinata siblings fell asleep while crying...

***

Shoyo decided to attend the practice today. He didn't care if he looks like a mess. All he care for now is to improve his skills and defeat Aoba Johsai. Hinata entered the gym and he saw everyone looking at him. If you're inside the gym, you can literally see Hinata's puffy eyes, due to the happenings last night. Yachi and Kageyama was really worried to their best friend. They want to go and hug him but they remembered what Hinata says, which is ‘ if you see me being exhausted or really drained in the morning, please don't approach me. The team might suspect something ’ and they respect the shrimpy's decision. Nishinoya was about to approach Hinata but Yachi stopped him since Yachi is near with him. Nishinoya's kinda confuse since he didn't go with them to the hospital, if he skipped some practice with Sugawara, they might also suspect him and he doesn't want to spill Hinata's secret.

“ My babycrow, are you okay? What happened to you? ” Sugawara asked as he approached Hinata.
“ He's just fine Sugawara-san, the shrimp is just being the attention seeker. ” Tsukishima said as he throw the ball into the air.
“ Tsukki! That's mean! ” Yamaguchi said.
“ Shut up, Yamaguchi. ” Tsukishima said. Even though Tadashi is now his boyfriend, he cant still stop saying that. Yamaguchi apologized immediately. Sugawara just gave Tsukishima a glare but Tsukishima didn't mind that.

“ Tsukishima-kun is right, mom. I am fine, I just studied all the lessons that Yachi taught to us yesterday. ” Hinata said. Anxious Yachi nodded aggressively. Sugawara sighed and looked at his babycrow.
“ Just tell us if you want to rest alright? I'll tell coach immediately to let you rest. ” Sugawara said. Hinata flashed a fake bright smile and nodded. Poor Sugawara, he doesn't know what's going on with his babycrow.

---------
I just wanna give credit to those who made the TsukiYama fanart. I totally forgot ╥﹏╥
Anyways, are you guys also simping for Gojou? Hehe