6. Tsukishima Kei is being a little observant.

Weeks after the training camp incident, Tadashi still keeps on giving Shoyo some threats and death glare, especially when their coach, Ukai assigned Tsukishima with Hinata to practice together since they're both middle blockers, and it helped them defeat Aoba Johsai and Shiratorizawa. Despite of Shoyo's condition, they still managed to pull out the duo in order to defeat the two teams, sadly Shoyo was sent to the hospital by Kageyama since he passed out as he reached his house. Shoyo stayed in the hospital for a week, while Kageyama, Yachi and Nishinoya made up and excuse that Hinata wont be around for a while since he went to his grandma's place with his sister, Natsu. Of course, Sugawara was so suspicious about the three's statement and asked themy why Hinata didn't told them about that. The three of them says he was in a rush.

Tanaka was also suspicious the three of them, he wondered why the three of them walked Shoyo home, especially Noya since Noya's house was pretty far from Shoyo's but he brushed that off. ‘ Maybe Noya's really close with Hinata, those two are like twins, both are short and energetic. ’ Tanaka thought.

When Shoyo got home. He immediately went to his balcony and looked at the moon. It really reminds him of Tsukishima. Shoyo couldn’t really remember when or why he fell in love with Tsukishima, but when he realized that his eyes seemed to trail behind the other like the moon does to the sun in the sky, he knew he was in trouble. Shoyo really wondered why Tsukishima fell in love with Yamaguchi. If Yamaguchi was his childhood best friend, does he know about his bitchy attitude? Many questions appeared in Shoyo's head and those are the questions that cam only be answered by Tsukishima himself. Lately, Shoyo felt that his condition has gotten worst. As he coughs, there are two kinds of petals that comes out. It was Daisy and Rose, both in yellow. A tear slipped in Shoyo's eyes.

“ I mean, I am fully aware that love hurts, but I didn't expect that it will be too painful and can cause of my death. ”

***

Tsukishima was studying in his room when he remembered Shoyo coughing some blood and a daisy. It says, the flower that came out from your mouth with blood is the favorite flower of the person that you're in love with.
‘ As far as I know, I am the only one who loves Daisy. ’
‘ Is the shrimp in love with me? ’
‘ No, it can be. Maybe I am just too anti-social that's why I dont know other people's favorite flower. ’ Tsukishima dozed off with his never ending thoughts about Shoyo's condition. Tsukishima snapped off and said,
“ Wait, why the hell do I care about that shrimpy? I mean, he's just nothing to me, well a fellow first year and a teammate. That is his only role in my life.

***
Shoyo arrived at their gym, Nishinoya greeted him with a warm smile and a hug. Shoyo smiled at Noya, saying ‘ I am fine Noya-san, I am just really tired. ’
This was the day where Karasuno and Date Tech are having a practice match. Shoyo has gotten close to Date Tech's setter, Koganegawa Kanji and middle blocker, Takanobu Aone. When Date Tech arrived, Kogane immediately greeted Shoyo. Tsukishima just glanced where Kogane, Aone and Shoyo is.
‘ Is it one of them? ’ Tsukishima asked himself. Kei shooked his head, finding himself being curious again to Shoyo's first love.
‘ Why the hell do I care? ’ He thought. Yamaguchi noticed that his boyfriend is looking at Hinata. It made him furious.
“ Just get ready, bitch. ” Yamaguchi said, as he constructed a plan for Shoyo. He doesnt want his manz to look at someone, especially Shoyo.

Shoyo and Aone bowed to each other, just like the proper greetings of Asian people.
“ Shoyo-kun! ” someone called Shoyo. Shoyo turned around and he saw his old colleagues, Izumi, the setter and Koji, the wimg spiker. Shoyo run towards them and greeted them with a warm hug.
“ You're really skinny Shoyo-kun, are you eating just like before? ” Izumi asked. Shoyo flashed a fake smile and says yes. He also noticed that those two are holding hands, he made a sad face, which Tsukishima see. Tsukishima was shocked because Shoyo was sad upon seeing those two holding their hands. He cant hear their conversation, he wants to go near them but Yamaguchi stopped him and says stay. Daichi called Hinata since the practice match is starting, Hinata bid a goodbye to his old colleagues, indicating that the practice is about to start.

***

“ You guys are in a relationship, am still single : ( ” Shoyo said as he made a fake sad face.
“ Ehh? I thought you're in a relationship with the King of the Court. ” Izumi said.
“ No, what the hell Izumi hahahahha Kageyama is just my bestfriend. ” Shoyo said.
“ What makes you visit me, anyways?” Shoyo asked. The two of them just shrugged.
“ We have a feeling that we should visit you and hangout with you. It is really a weird feeling tho hahaha ” Koji said.
‘ Should I tell them that I am dying? ’ Shoyo asked himself. A finger snapped in front of Shoyo.
“ *snaps* Are you okay, captain? ” Koji asked.
“ Izumi, Koji... I have something to tell you... But can we go somewhere far from here? ” Shoyo asked. The two of them just nodded.

***

“ Koji, Izumi, can you promise me not to tell anyone about this? I am keeping this a secret. ” Shoyo said as he looked down. Izumi touched Shoyo's shoulder and asked what happened.
“ I am dying. ” Shoyo said as he smiled.
“ Shoyo-kun, you're joking right? ” Izumi asked. Shoyo shooked his head.
“ That's the truth... I have Hanahaki Disease, I lied to you earlier about eating just like before.  The truth is, I can't eat like before. I can't eat properly. I want to eat my meat buns but I cant. ” Shoyo said as a tear slipped in his eyes. Koji and Izumi just hugged Shoyo, asking who is the lucky man but Shoyo refused to answer. Little did they know, a tall salty-ass blonde followed them and listening to their conversation.

****

“ Hey babe. ” Yamaguchi said, as he kissed the blonde's cheeks.
“ Hey, baby. Looking gorgeous tonight. ” The boy said.
“ Ohh shut up. I'm still wearing my uniform. Anyways, baby can I have a request? ” Yamaguchi said, making a cute face that the blonde cant resist.
“ Alright, alright. What is it? ”
“ Can you help me about this certain boy? Tsukki keeps on staring at the boy and I dont like it. ” Yamaguchi said.
“ Are you falling to that salty-ass bitch? ” The blonde boy asked.
“ What? Of course no! The bet is still in my mind. Date him for three months? ” Tadashi said.
“ Good, after you graduate, I want you to apply in the college as Terushima Tadashi, not as Yamaguchi Tadashi. Now tell me the plan. ” Terushima Yuuji, Johzenji's captain said.
Yamaguchi spilled the plan. Yamaguchi is a bit dumb. Meeting his secret lover on the park, where Kiyoko and Yachi saw them.

As the gossip girls, those two took a picture and decided to keep it. They both want Tsukishima to witness the truth.