l70l Love

"I knew you would be here," Zayn turns around to see a familiar face. He was standing somewhere with a beautiful view. It had the view of the city and because it was sort of late, the lights of the city and also because there's stars in the night sky right now, it just made everything more beautiful.

It's even beautiful when there's a sunrise or sunset. This is Zayn's favourite place to write music or go to whenever he sees to clear his mind. Sometimes he even loses track of time when he's here.

But when he heard a familiar voice and turned away from the view, he sees Sei Yamaguchi.

She has her hair pins on the side of her hair while the other doesn't. She's wearing a lights beige sweater that falls off her left shoulder a little. She's wearing a black skirt with ankle boots that are very fashionable. 

She just looks like the most adorable human in the world. "Luke texted me," Sei says nervously as she walks up towards Zayn as she pulls the sleeves to cover her hand.

"He did?" Zayn ask as he looks back at the view as he puts his arms on the railing. Sei does the same as she nods.

"Yeah, he was a little worried even though he knows where you are. I decided to come and check up on you as he told me he was going to but I thought maybe I should to--"

"No need to explain, I get it," Zayn says with a chuckle as Sei has a habit of just rumbling.

"Sorry," Sei says with a nervous giggle.

"You need to apologize, it's fine," Zayn tells her and then he takes a deep breath and lets out a loud and long sigh.

"Ever thought of letting Luke know?" Sei suggest as she looks at him after a few seconds of silence. Zayn looks at her and she gets nervous, "I mean, he's your brother-- Your twin. Even if you both don't look like it. You guys have a great bond but this secret you're keeping to yourself will hurt you. I... I suggest you tell him how you feel but also tell him to take good care of her and that you're happy for him so that you can move on," Sei suggest nervously.

Zayn thinks about it for a second and nods, "That's why I'm here," he says which confused her, "Well, it's one of the reasons why I'm here. I wondered how I should tell Luke that I was in love with Aimi but I know that how ever I say it, he's going to understand me because that's just how my brother is," Zayn says and Sei smiles.

"Zayn," Sei says softly and he looks at her. She gently looks at him and place her hand on his right side of his chest to feel his heart beat, "It doesn't matter what side your heart is. You're still human and it beats like everyone else. Aimi feel in love with Luke and he fell in love with her. There's other girls out there that will love you and accept you. There's even guys if you swing that way," she says which made him laugh.

"Thanks but sadly I don't swing that way," he tells her which made her laugh now but then she shivers, "You should have put on a jacket or something more warm," he lectures.

"It wasn't cold when I left the house," she tells him back. Zayn sighs and takes off his jacket and puts it over her shoulder, "Thanks but aren't you going to be cold?" she ask and Zayn just shrugs.

"Men tends to have a warmer body temperature than woman do so I'll survive," Zayn tells her.

"Alright but if you get cold, I'm not giving you your jacket back. It stays with me until I get home," Sei says.

"Until you get home?" Zayn ask with a raised eye brow.

"Knowing you, you won't let me go home alone," she says and Zayn doesn't say anything because it's true. He alway ends up walking her home when they're together.