l44l Already Got It

"Where have you two been?" you ask as you place your hands on your waist while you look at Ilseul and Aiden as they have been gone for a long time. Ever since the night club, you and the other have been seeing less of them.

They both look the other way, avoiding eye contact. You look at both of them, you observe their posture and their expression and then you figure it out. You smirk and they both notice it and look at you, "When's the wedding?" you tease and they both turn bright red and that's when the others knew.

"At least their dressed up," Mitsuo comments as he walks away, not wanting to deal with either of them.

"Told ya," Sakura says as she puts her hand out and Usui groan as he takes out a few hundred bills from his pocket and hands it to Sakura who smiles.

"How do you always know these kind of things?" Usui ask as the couple both walk away.

"I hope you that you're either on the pill or using protection. I'm sure that you don't want to get pregnant during this whole mess. You can when it's over though," you tell them with a wink as you take Kei's hand and walk away from them.

"What's the history between the both of them?" Kei ask as you brought him to a tall circle table that you place your arms on. Kei does as well but only an arm.

"Long story short, they started as a hate-love relationship and when Ilseul found out about her feelings for Aiden, she told him straight up and Aiden didn't know how to take it but rejected her because the man is terrified of commitment," you tell him and Kei laughs.

"That is true," he says.

"Yeah, but Aiden does have feelings for her though and she knows that which is why she kept going after him. Aiden is just scared and tries to push her away but never really worked. Point being, there's some progress because they have been spending a lot of time together and even sleeping together so yeah," you explain and Kei nods.

He wanted to ask you something until someone else got your attention, "If it isn't (Name) Shiwakita, I have pronounced it correctly, correct?" a tall white man, around his sixties, ask in English as he walks up to you with a glass of champagne in his hand.

"Ah, Mr. Smith. It's good to see you," you tell them as you face him with a smile as you put a hand out for a handshake which he shakes. Kei moves and stands beside you, placing a hand on your waist.

"And who might this be?" Mr. Smith ask as he looks at Kei who just looks at him with a straight face.

You were going to answer but Kei does instead, "The name is Kei. I'm her boyfriend," Kei tells him and you couldn't help but smile and lean more on him and place your head on his shoulder.

Mr. Smith looks quite surprised, "Seriously? But last time I remembered, you were engaged with another man, Hoseok," Mr. Smith says wondering what happened.

"It was all fake," you tell him which surprised him, "You obviously knew how powerful both his and my family are so obviously we did something to bring them both together to make more powerful than it was before. And when everyone started getting along, we called it off, told everyone the truth but no one got angry nor did the families went against each other as they all started to get along but," you smile as you show off Kei, "He's the actual real boyfriend who won my heart," you tell him with a giggle.

"I'm not going to lie, that is quite surprising," Mr. Smith admits.

"I know but I'm sure you didn't want to speak to me out of the curiosity of wondering about the man I walked in here with. So what do you want, Mr. Smith," you ask and the man smiles.

.

.

.

"No," Haruki, Zen's little brother who's the forth child in the family, says as he closes the door. He did not wan to deal with the person who knocked on the door.