l65l Behind The Scenes

[So someone gave me this idea and I saw a few of this on Pinterest, instagram, tik tok, etc. I've seen drawing of our Haikyuu boys and others that are actors and playing there scenes which I've found interesting. Someone (a friend of mine), suggested I do that with a this story so I decided to give it a try.]

[So this chapter will be as if all the characters in the story, plus you (the reader), will be actors and I'll just write a few bloopers, behind the scene and even interviews so I do hope you enjoy!]

"Us dating?!" you and Kuroo say at the same time as the interviewer ask the question about you and Kuroo's relationship. You and Kuroo both look at each other and then back at the interviewer and let out a loud hyena laugh. "We're cousins," you and Kuroo tell the interviewer.

.

.

.

"You took your sweet time," Kei says while looking at you with crossed arms.

"Don't take your sweet time, get straight to the point, Tsukishima," you tell him looking right straight into his eyes.

"Train the volleyball team," he says getting to the points

"What?" you say wondering if you heard him right.

"You heard me, I don't like repeating myself," Tsukishima says.

"You're blackmailing me?" you ask him as you feel a little insulted.

"I wouldn't call it that, it's more like making a deal," he says.

"Why do you even care if a join the damn volley-volley volleyball--Pff," you couldn't finish your line of the script as you started to laugh.

"CUT!" the direction yells.

"Why are you laughing?" Kei ask you as he starts to laugh.

"I'm sorry," you say while laughing . Your arms wrap around your stomach, "I just couldn't keep and straight emotionless face while looking at Kei's face. I-Pfff- I-Bahaha!" you fall on the ground while laughing which made some of the workers laugh as well.

"Let's take it from the top!" the director yells and you take deep breaths to calm you down.

"You good?" Kei ask you as he puts his hand out to help you up from the ground.

"Yeah," you say as you take his hand, "I'm ready. I can do it," you tell him as he helps you up. You take another deep breath.

"Ready? Action!" the direction yells.

""You took your sweet time--- Pffff Bahahaha," Kei laughs which made you laugh too.

"CUT!" the director yells once again.

"I'm sorry," Kei says while laughing.

.

.

.

"Don't say a thing you don't know anything about!" Ko says as she stands up from her seat and gets the class to face her,  "What's so wrong with (Your last name) being friends with Yamaguchi and Tsukishima?" she ask the class, she takes a step forward, "I can understand why she wouldn't be friends--Woah!" Ko yells as she trips and fall on the ground. "Hahahaha-Ow," Ko says while laughing on the ground.

"CUT!" the director yells, "And Nami how many times do I have to tell you no eating during the scene!" the director lectures.

"I know but a woman got to eat!" name yells back with a smile.