l36l A Violent Side

<You know what they say, if you can't marry the real thing then marry the stage actor and holy shit I don't care how old he is I love him! Like PLEASE! Someone give my baby a hug! I just want to give him cuddles and all the love he wants! Plus, I find YamaTsukki//Tsukkiyama really cute. If I were to shit him with any one it was to be with Yamaguchi but of course I find the other ships really cute, it's just Yamaguchi is in first place if I were to ship Tsukishima with anyone.>

<But also look at the other actors! They're so cute! Like they need to be protected! >

<And back on the subject of YamaTsukki//Tsukkiyama, I need to share this video! It's just precious!>

<I found these videos and I just needed to share them so enjoy them and now let's get back to the story!>

"Papa is leaving?" Kiko ask as she sees her father dressed up in a suit and telling his wife something. The parents both look at their youngest daughter and see how she's hugging a dinosaur plushie that belongs to her older sister.

Your father smiles gently and walks towards Kiko. He then picks her up in his arms and pecks her cheek while tickling her stomach which made her laugh, "Princess," your father says gently to Kiko who looks at him wondering what's going on, "Your papa has to leave for work. Something very important came. I don't want to you or your mother but you girls will be okay without me. It's just for three days," your father tells her and Kiko does a sad face.

"Again...?" Kiko ask as she looks at the plushie.

Your mother stands next to your father, a hand on his shoulder as the other tickles gently Kiko's stomach. Kiko looks up at the mother, "I know it sucks that papa," your mother points at your father, "Has to leave but it's like that but the important thing is that he's coming back so it's going to be you and me and we'll have many girl time until your father comes back, how does that sound?" your mother ask her and Kiko nods as she smiles.

"Okay! But you have to hurry back home, okie?" Kiko says as she looks at her father and your father tries his best to let the tears out at how adorable Kiko is being. It was like you when you were also her age and the memories are just amazing.

"Marizela, I'm not--" your mother hits the back of your father's head.

"You're going and dealing with this mess. I would go with you but I have my precious baby to take care of, isn't that right?" your mother says as she goes to being mean to being adorable when she takes Kiko out of her husband's arm into her.

Kiko giggls and hugs her mother and your mother pecks her cheek.

"Sir," one of your father's men says t let him know it's time to go and your father sighs.

"I need to get going. You two be safe, okay? If anything happens, call me and I'll be over as quick as I can," your father tells them. He pecks Kiko's cheeks and then he covers her eyes to that he can kiss his wife.

Your father then leaves his two girls in the house and they aren't alone. There's guards around so it's safe and sound. They'll be okay so your father had nothing to really worry about and neither did they or you.