l38l Haven't Found The One

"Ray-Ray?" Kiko says looking at Ray from the back seat of the car.

"Yes?" Ray answers.

"Soleil will be okay, right?" Kiko ask as Ray parks the car. He takes the key out and his seat belt and turns around to look at Kiko.

"Of course she will. Why are you asking that?" Ray ask and Kiko shrugs.

"I heard mommy and aunty Lia talk about how Soleil is at the hospital and I got worried," Kiko tells him, "Is she sick?" Kiko ask worriedly and Ray smiles softly at how pure Kiko is.

"She just has a small fever," Ray lies because he doesn't want her to worry about it. No want her to worry.

"Is that why I can't go see her?" Kiko ask and Ray nods.

"Yeah. We don't want you to get sick so until she's all better, you're stuck with us," Ray tells her with a smile but Kiko doesn't smile.

"Is Anthony also sick?" she ask and Ray eyes widen. Ray sighs as he looks back in front of him. He gets out of the car and closes the door. He goes around to Kiko's side and opens the door for her and helps her out of the seat belt. 

He carries her in his arm, "Yeah, Anthony is also a little sick," he tells her.

"But he's been gone for a really, really long time. I miss him," Kiko says gently and Ray tickles her to make her laugh which works

"Don't worry to much. Everything is going to be okay. Your mother went to go check up on them so for today, we'll spent the day together but first, I need to see someone here so I need you to be a good girl and wait for me okay?" Ray says and Kiko nod.

Ray carries her into a hospital, "Ray-Ray?" Kiko says.

"Yeah?"

"Why don't you have a wify or hubby?" Kiko ask which made Ray laugh.

"One, I'm not going to have a hubby. I just don't swing that way," he tells her but Kiko moves her head a little to the side as she didn't understand what Ray meant by that. All she knows is that love is love no matter the shape or size. 

Ray notice the look and knew, "I just haven't found the one," he tells her.

"Yet," Kiko says with a smile and Ray pecks her forehead. He looks around the hospital entrance and sees a girl who look like she's about ten years old sitting down while playing a game on a phone.

He sits her down next to the other girl. The other girl looks at the person next to her and when she notice Ray, her eyes widen, "Can you be a good princess and wait here for me? I need to do something that you shouldn't see," he ask and Kiko nods with a smile.

"Yup! I know!" Kiko says as she knew the drill.

"Here," Ray says giving her his phone, "If anyone calls, it will say who it is and if you know that person, answer. If you don't, you don't. And if you ever need to contact me, you know how," he tells her and Kiko nods.

"Yup!" Kiko says with a smile, "Can I play games," sh ask.

"Of course you can, Ray says petting her head which made her giggle. "Stay and be a good princess," he says and Kiko nods and Ray goes to talk to a doctor about visiting someone who got into an accident.

Ray soon left and Kiko just plays a game on the phone. "Hey, kid. Who is that guy?" Kiko looks to her side to look at the girl who's only a few years older than her.

"My cousin's best friend," Kiko tells her as there's nothing with giving that information.

"What's his name kid?" she ask.