l50l Rain?

"Your fucking crazy," you tell Xavier as he has you pinned against the wall. He has your hands above your head and he has a tight grip on it with a hand. He even has a leg between yours, trying to separate your legs. He has a hand on your waist as his face is close to yours.

"You killed four of my man in less than a minute and you did it by snapping their necks and I'm the one that's crazy?" Xavier chuckles as he leans in and marks your neck as his hand that was on your waist moves to your ass and what makes things worst is that you're wearing an avid love babydoll lingerie bridal nightgown lace lingerie that's black.

Were you the one who chose this outfit? 

Absolutely not.

You would never wear this for him. Only for Kei.

Two weeks ago, Xavier brought you here. You woke up in a room, on a bed tight up. Well, your hands were tight up above your head and your legs were tight up as well but they were spread. You were very confused and tried to break free.

You were scared for yourself but you were also worried about Mitsuo as he was no where to be seen and no one would tell you where he is. And sadly in those two weeks, you were raped but not by Xavier but his man. There were only so much they were allowed to do to you.

When you woke up, you refused Xavier so he decided to hurt you, torture you and just make you want it from him which is starting to work as you were getting really needing but you wanted Kei.

You never let Xavier knew you were needy or how he was starting to get into your head. You rather die then let him know.

Xavier has come into the room, talk to you and even touch you a little. He's trying to get into your head but you being the little salty bitch that you are (I mean, you are dating Salt so you may have gotten salty yourself ;)) you never gave him the satisfaction.

That pissed him off but he kept trying for weeks. He kept getting angry whenever you rejected him. He even hurt you a couple of times but you didn't care. You would struggle and some of Xavier's man gives you looks which you found disgusting but Xavier gave them permission to do whatever they wanted on you as long as they don't hurt the baby in you. They were allow to hurt hit you but nowhere around the stomach.

There were times where they wouldn't do anything to you as Xavier is also trying to keep the baby in you alive as he has plans for it.

You hate whenever Xavier touches you. You hate it whenever those men gives you those hungry looks or when they did those horrible thing to you. You just hate it and you're so worried for yourself but you're doing the best you can to think positively.

You have no idea where you are but you're assuming that you're maybe in France as that's where Xavier said he was going. But as for Mitsuo, you have no idea. You don't know if Kei is okay or not or if your sister is okay or anyone in your family is. 

Your worried about everyone and your scared but you won't show it. 

You'll be okay...

You tried to find a way out which you did. After many times of struggling to get out of the ropes around your hands, they have gotten loose. You seduced one of the guard who came to you and tried to get there way with you but you ended up breaking his neck. You got out of the ropes, moved his body off you and untied your feet.

Another guard comes in and you killed him with your own hands and you did the same to the next one and the next until Xavier got a hold of you and that's how you're both in this position now.

You try to struggle out of his hold by he's stronger than you are and at the moment, you can't get out. Xavier looks at you and smirks, "Your little tricks won't work on me like they worked on them. You're not getting away and I'm going to get what I've always wanted from you," he tells you as your eyes widen because you know you weren't getting away.