𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓱 𝓮𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱

With all the love this is getting, I'm starting early! :)) 

There's only kissing in this chapter.

Berkley's POV

I've never been the outgoing type of girl. I don't play Quidditch or anything exciting. I'm simple. Attending classes, then going back to my dorm and reading. Until I met Theo. 

"Why are you up here?" A sharp voice called out. "What? I can't be?" I asked. A low chuckle filled the Astronomy Tower. "Who even are you?" He asked. I'm assuming it's a male, his voice is deep. "Berkley Black. You?" I asked strolling over to the edge of the tower.

I still couldn't see the boy. "Doesn't matter." He replied. I could tell he was smoking. "I know you though. Quiet girl, sits in the back of class to avoid being called on by the Professor." He grumbled. I sighed. "Think you know me so well, don't you?" I asked. 

He got up. "I think I do, princess." I scoffed. "Pathetic." I mumbled. He chuckled once more, walking closer to me. I breathed in the smell of smoke. "Berkley Belle Black. Age? 17. Hair color? Brown. Eyes? Brown." He said. 

I laughed. "The way I look doesn't define me." He scoffed. "That sucks. I think you're quite-" He bent down so his mouth was by my ear and he was whispering into it. "-Hot."  My breath hitched in my chest. 

I turned around, but the boy was gone.

---

I didn't tell anyone about my interaction with the boy, I figured it was best. And besides, I had no one to tell. My roommate, Pansy Parkinson, was stuck-up and paid no attention to me. So instead, I grabbed my book off my bed and headed into the Common Room.

"Hello there." I looked up to find none other then Draco Malfoy, looking down at me. "Can I help you?" I asked. He shrugged. "You looked depressed. I'm assuming it's because you have no friends?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "That's none of your business." 

He plopped down beside me. "So you don't?" He asked. I sighed. "I don't associate with people." I said. He smiled. "I noticed." I got up. "Wait. I was joking. You should hang out with me." He said. I raised my eyebrows, then bent down so my lips were in front of his. "I'll pass." I whispered, turning around and running into my dorm.

---

"Nose always in a book." Draco snatched the book out of my hands. "Hey! I was reading that." I mumbled, letting him thumb through the pages. "Interesting." He snapped the book shut and handed it back to me. "Go sit with Parkinson." I spat. He scoffed. "I'm blessing you with my presence and you don't even appreciate it?" He gasped.

I let out a small giggle. "Fine. You can stay." I said. He smiled. "Lovely. I'd hate to face Snape alone." He said, tilting his head at me. "Turn to page 394." I snapped my head back to the front. 

I shoved my book back into my bag. "I hate this class." I muttered. Draco nodded. "In my opinion, it's a waste of time. Most of the jobs don't require Potions." He whispered. I nodded. "Right? Useless." He let out a chuckle.

"Is something so funny that it's taking your attention from my lesson?" Professor Snape asked. "No sir, it's just that this stunning girl next to me has caught my attention." Draco said. I blushed and looked down at my paper. "Well, if Ms. Black keeps stealing your attention, maybe she can take it in detention?" Snape asked.

Draco shook his head. "Won't be necessary sir." Draco shot me a look. I rolled my eyes. "Very well then. Eyes up here instead of Ms. Black's thighs." Professor Snape cooed, making the class chuckle. Draco's face went red.

Paper hit my leg. I unfolded it carefully. "Thanks for that Berkley." Draco had written. I scoffed. "Thanks for what?" I whispered. "That skirt." Draco whispered back. I blushed again. "Shut up." Realizing the impact he had on me, he leaned back in his chair and smirked.