𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱

Narrator's POV

Death is nothing new to this group of friends. Most of them have lost a parent. Lots of friends gone, and even old Professor's they were once close with. I think that's what makes it so easy for them. A persons killed? It's not new. They're used to it, they know how to cope, they know almost everything about it. 

Theo's contemplated running away with Berkley multiple times, to keep her safe. He's never mentioned it to her though. He knows she wouldn't just leave her friends like that. Especially Harper, after she just got her sister back from Beauxbatons. Maybe they should all move there? No, that would bring trouble to an innocent school. 

Theo doesn't know how he forgot about his other family members. Everyone looked terrified, but mostly tired when he brought them up. Like he'd mentioned, they were probably more powerful then Tom Riddle himself. Most of them being siblings to one of the dead, or maybe a significant other. But no one knew their plans, and they all had to lay low. 

--

Lorenzo's POV

If I'm being honest, I'm terrified. My father didn't like me much when I was growing up, but he hated my mother more. I don't even wish to call her my mother, it's not like she raised me. I would hang around Theo's house often, but Narcissa Malfoy knew we were cousins. She'd visit me often, without mentioning Draco, out of safety. 

But my father was an abuser, like my mother. But once he found out she was a witch, he left. I guess that's why I always believed he was a muggle. But I didn't know that Theo had been keeping him around in his own house. Tom never let us into the basement, he said it was for him, and him only. That's why he built us a treehouse. So as I thought about it more, the more I realized we were in grave danger. 

"Luna, love?" I whispered. Luna rolled over on her side. "Yes?" She whispered back. "Are you alright?" I asked. She nodded, her blonde hair piled in a bun on top of her head. "Why wouldn't I be?" She asked. "I'm just checking." I said. She smiled softly. "Are you alright?" She asked, tilting my chin so I faced her. "I'd like to say I am." I mumbled. She frowned. "It's alright Enzo, no one's going to hurt you." She whispered.

I sighed, tears forming in my eyes. "What if he does, Luna?" I whispered. She wiped away a tear with her thumb, the scent of her lavender lotion filling my nose. "He won't." She placed a kiss on my nose, smiling at me. "It's hard to hurt Lorenzo Berkshire after everything he's been through." She mumbled, climbing out of bed. "Good morning, Berkley." She said, her nightgown glistening in the sun.

"Good morning Luna, is he asleep?" Berkley said, pointing at me. I sat up. "Guess not." Berkley said. "What are you two doing?" I asked. "Going to make breakfast, to thank Molly for letting us stay." Luna said, clipping her necklace. "Want to join us?" She asked. Berkley smiled. "I'd love to." I said, pulling on a t-shirt. "May I ask how long we're staying?" I asked. Berkley shrugged.

"I think Molly mentioned a week? Depends on what happens." Berkley said, closing Luna and I's bedroom door once we were out of it. "Alright, where's your boyfriend?" I asked. "Downstairs, I made him get up." Berkley said. I nodded. "Ah." "The steps are sort of loud, be careful." Berkley whispered.

"Good morning." Theo said, filling a mug with coffee. "Morning." Luna said, pulling out a pan and turning on the stove. I grabbed a mug from the cabinet. "Sleep well?" I asked. Theo shook his head. "No. You?" He asked. "Nope." I said, filling my mug. I watched Luna and Berkley make batter. "They're so thoughtful." Theo said. I nodded, "We would have never done this for our friends." I said. Theo chuckled. "We would've broken their mugs and blamed it on them." Theo said.

I laughed and sat down at the table, Theo joining me. We watched the girls cook for a while, their soft laughs filling the air. "What do you suppose they're talking about?" Theo asked. "I've got no clue." I said. Theo grunted. "Well, they look good doing it." He mumbled. I turned and saw the sun hit Berkley's face, lighting up her eyes, as Luna said something, making her laugh.