CHAPTER 42:

"What's up?" I asked, sitting beside Karkat. My hands on the floor beside me, and Karkat curled up into a ball to the right of me.

I waited for a while, but he didn't reply.

"Not talking huh?" I said, sighing slightly.

"It'd be better if you were to leave me alone," he mumbled, I then sighed.

"Do you have your phone?" I asked, surely he would've brung it.

"Of course I do jegus fuck are you mentally retarded, or do you just have the intelligence of a rotten fucking tomato." He growled, I then smirked.

"Ok, calm down. I can leave if you want, just make sure to message me or Dave." I reminded him, he then groaned.

"Shut up, you're not my fucking mother."

"Bye bye," I said, getting off the floor and walking over to Dave. I had forgotten that I couldn't actually look at him for the current moment, so I closed my eyes. The visions disappeared in a tuft of smoke, and I reached out for his arm or something that was at least connected to his body.

I then stopped mid thought because I was seriously doing something really stupid right now.

I let go of Dave and walked back over to Karkat.

"Bitch you are leaving with us," I said, grabbing his hand and yanking it upwards. He let out a grunt and reluctantly got up. He pulled his hand away from mine and turned away, and this was starting to piss me off.

"Karkat," I whispered soothingly.

"Stop being a little BITCH and pull your shit together," I yelled, grabbing his arm and pulling him towards Dave.

"Dave," I yelled, hopefully getting his attention.

"Take us to your timeline," I said, Karkat then pulled his arm away from my grasp.

"Who the fuck do you think you are, just pulling at my jumper like that?! Kanaya made this for me you piece of shi-"

"JUST TAKE US TO THE GODDAMN TIMELINE DAVE!"

"Ok ok Jesus fuck calm down," he murmured. Grabbing my hand and possibly Karkats, then transporting us to the other timeline.

Time skip:

After my vision cleared from that shitty white, we had appeared in front of the school. No one was around, so either the school day was over or everyone was in class.

"So, we gonna wag or nah?" Dave asked, I then placed a hand on my chin.

"Well how late are we?" I asked, turning to look at Dave. As usual, I had forgotten my inability to look at him and my vision had been invaded by the visions of death.

I quickly shut my eyes and groaned, God fucking damnit I want to punch these stupid ass powers in the gut.

"It's around 12:15, so we're pretty darn late. You're also still wearing your godtier robes, so you might want to get changed." Dave dead panned, I then frowned.

"But all my fucking clothes are in the other timeline! How the shit am I gonna get new ones, plus I don't have any money!" I groaned frustratedly, pulling at my hair.

"Hey, dude. We can buy you new ones, just calm down." I felt a hand on my shoulder, my face then lit up slightly but then dimmed again.

"And where am I gonna stay?" I asked, my grip on my hair loosening.

"Well, you can stay with m-"

"You can stay with either of us," Karkat said, butting in. To be honest I kinda forgot he was even there. He hadn't said a fucking word since we got back here.

"Uh," I murmured, my hands falling to my sides. Well, I could stay with Dave. I know for a fact that he could help with my nightmares.. Seeing as they had come back, like the little shits they are.

And if I stayed with Karkat.. Well I could mess with him, a lot. Also meet that Kankri guy he was always ranting about.

Hm, who to chose.

---------------------------------------------

Ok, I haven't died. I'm so sorry for not updating, I just haven't had any ideas really. I'm guessing that you're gonna be moving from timeline to timeline, so uh, more people get killed.

(I'm totally not just killing people off cause it's fun, totally not)

Also, who do you wanna stay with.

Dave, or Karkat?

ALSO THANK YOU ALL FOR 10K READS HOLY SHIT!

So have a good day fellas.