CHAPTER 84:

In the end, a nurse came out to tell me to go home. I didn't complain, so I went home. I wondered how she was going.

Did she remember, anything? Mainly the killing part..? That might not even be true! I need to stop thinking that.

....

I couldn't stop thinking about it. Like, at all. Fucking Christ, she's traumatised! I'm traumatised! I'm probably more traumatised than her to be honest.

She's killed someone before, she's a murderer. Oh god. Oh my go-

Stop THINKING about it, Karkat!

Fucking, hell, I, shut up! Shut up! Shut up!

I ended up hitting my head on the kitchen table.

It hurt, I think it bled. I can't help that, but I can! I can get a bandaid, no, it's alright.

Vodka!

So many things buzzing in my head. I needed to drown them out, I want to drown, I want... too many things.

Is she okay?

What time is it?

3:28am?

Oh.

Kankri isn't home yet.

Where'd he go?

Where is everyone?

I felt myself begin to cry..? Why am I crying? I have no reason to cry. These tears are meaningless, these tears are pathetic. I want Kanaya back.

Reader POV:

I remembered all of it.

Killing those guys, they deserved it. I mean, maybe not death, but, other punishment.

Why don't I care?

Why'd my blood go green?

I have so many questions.

But, did other people know it was me? It was around 3pm, I could maybe ask Karkat when he comes around. If he comes around.

Karkat's POV:

I arrived at the hospital after school, and she was waiting for me.

"Hey you lovely bastard."

"Hey." I sat beside her, tentatively gripping her hand with my own. She smiled sweetly at me, and then laughed.

"You make me feel so silly, but I have questions."

"Ask away."

Silly....?

What does that mean?

"Do others know."

"I don't think so."

"I'm assuming you understand the question."

"I'm assuming you're asking what you're asking."

"That's vague but I'll take it! Haha!" She started laughing, a lot. Her face then went grave. "I'm so sorry."

"For what?"

"For everything." Tears started pouring out of her eyes, and I felt confused. What was happening.

"Why're you crying."

"I hurt so much, can't I just die already."

"No, no you don't deserve to die."

"You're kidding right?"

"Not to me at least."

"That's sweet and all but honestly? I'm such a fucking asshole it's ridiculous. I don't want to be redeemed for my sins upon mankind. I want to burn in hell."

"I don't want you to fucking burn, I want you to stay here."

"Once again, you're lovely, but I don't deserve this. I, can't say it."

"Why?"

"Cause we're in a hospital, wait three weeks."

"I, fine." She squeezed my hand and smiled warmly at me.

"That's my boy, now how're you going at home."

"I don't know where Kankri went."

"Oh, you doing okay?"

"Yeah, I mean I'm fine, I'm grateful for him not stinking up the place, but I don't know where he is."

"Have you called him."

"He's not picking up."

"Shit, maybe I could call?"

"Doubt he'd answer to you either."

"Christ, alrighty then. I don't know how to help."

"Don't worry about it, just get out of hospital, then we'll be good."

"How're you gonna survive without him."

"Food, and TV."

"Okay then, I'll take your word for it."

---------------------------------------------

Shit shit shit shit shit.

This was probably so shitty compared to the other chapters, idk what happened. But I'm going to finish this story SOON.

I hate this story for being so long, so I'll end it with a kiss. I don't want it to go on any longer, I hate it I hate it I hate it.

If you like weird, go read my other book 'a story about you', it'll be finished in a couple of days.

Have a good day.