CHAPTER 6

Maggie's pov

* 1 week later *

Nah. I decided to wait and see how he'll react. I don't want to rush anything and show him that I'm easy or sth. He has to try harder.

Omg, he followed me on all my social media accounts! Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube and Spotify! He's had to be really bored lol. But I'm still wondering how he has found me...

I have to stop this shit and get ready for the interview with Ellen (yes, that Ellen, Ellen fucking DeGeneres ) I can't be late! Omg I am so so so so nervous and excited at the same time because it is my first interview. I don't know what kind of questions she'll ask me, etc. The only thing I know is that I'll be performing haha. I'll sing few songs from my new album and one cover which is a surprise.
I'd better get out of my house and jump in my car if I want to be there on time.

My make up was the same as on my album cover:

And I wore that dress:

* skip the cardrive *

I didn't expect that there will be that much people in front of the studio! Like hundreds of fans, some paparazzi, journalists, etc. I had few minutes so I came up to my fans, we talked a little and took photos. There even were my polish fans! They came here to support me on one of the most important days and they also gave me presents! Aww how cute! I thanked them and we said goodbye to each other.

I entered the studio and I was told to wait on the backstage, so I sat down on a huge sofa and relaxed for a while.

Abel's pov

I was bored so I decided to watch tv. There was nothing interesting until I found the Ellen's show. I like it so I was happy that I finally have sth to watch. I was curious who is the guest and then I heard the introduction:

"So today we have a special guest. She's really talented, kind and cute but very strong. She's been through a lot but now she's here with us! I can add, she's new in our country and she arrived here from the other one. Do you know who I am talking about?" the audience started screamig and clapping their hands, but I still wasn't sure who it would be

"Please welcome Maggie!"  when I heard it I drop my remote accidentally. Maggie is there and I didn't know about it?! She still didn't answered me tough... Maybe she doesn't like me back. But I am not mad at her 'cause when we first met I was such an asshole, but I didn't know how to act in front of her and how to catch her attention... Omg she started singing, so I'd better listen!

* 15 minutes later *

"Now it's time for a little surprise from me" she said
"I'm gonna sing a song which is very special for me. It helped me in my hard times and I can really relate to this. It's not mine, it will be a cover. I also want to thank the person who released it, I won't tell that person's name, because I don't want to spoil. You will know who I'm talking about when you hear it " she said.

Wow, whose song it will be? I am so excited and curious now!
Then I heard the first sound, wait wait wait... Is this my song?! Am I crazy or sth???

"We found each other
I helped you out of a broken place
You gave me comfort
But falling for you was my mistake..."

Yeah, that IS my song. So she likes me (I hope) maybe a little... Omg I am gonna cry, I wrote this song in my hardest times when I was so broken and then I told myself that I have to change and be heartless 'cause fucking love doesn't exists.

Maybe she's been through sth similar? My heart broke even more when I saw Maggie crying, she just couldn't stop her tears but she continued singing. She's amazing and really strong. I hope that someday I'll sing with her...

When she finished singing, Ellen decided to take a break because Maggie was very emotional and her make up was destroyed because of tears. My God, this view really broke my heart into pieces.

__________________________

Hi guys! I am back after a quite long break... I am sorry and I'll do my best to post chapters as often as possible.
How was your Christmas? Let me know :)
XO