CHAPTER 21

* Maggie's pov *

So when we got into the meet and greet room, fans were already on their seats. All we heard at that moment was cheering and clapping (I guess they didn't expect Abel to be here with me).
We smiled and sat next to them starting the event.

"Hi guys, I'm so glad you came here to meet with me and spend some time together. It’s my first big m&g so this day is very special." I started the conversation
"I hope you aren't mad I brought my friend with me, are you?" I asked

"NOOO" They responded loudly and Abel smiled

"Good." I said laughing at their enthusiasm
"Hope we'll spend a really good time together. So guys, if you have any questions you can raise your hand and I'll be choosing the person. It’s the first part of our meeting, the second one is taking pictures in the special area which is similar to the one from my music video. And the last part is.... a surprise" When I said the last word, my fans started cheering like crazy. I love them...

Then I saw the first person raising their hand. It was a teenage girl.

"What's your name?" I pointed at her and asked her

"Vanessa" she responded

"Wow, really beautiful name... So, Vanessa, what's your question?"

"What would you say to your younger self few years ago if you had a chance to meet with her?" The girl asked and she surprised me a bit to be honest

"Really smart question" I admitted
"Hmm... I think it would sound like:

Hey,girl! Don’t you ever dare to give up,okay? You are stronger than you think you are. You will get through a lot but you'll survive and you'll be so proud of yourself. Don’t be afraid to make your dreams come true! Share your passion with others and don't care about their opinion - they don't know your story and your life only depends on you and NOBODY ELSE! YOU are the boss here, yes, YOU! And remember - the sooner- the better, don't wait 'cause it makes everything more difficult. Starving and trying to kill yourself isn’t a good idea, I'll tell more - it's the worst idea! Do you really want to leave your dreams undone? There are many beautiful moments waiting for you! Yes, it'll be alright, there will be beautiful moments, not the only sad ones. But if you want a rainbow you have to survive the rain. Please, think about it and make a good decision ." When I finished I had tears in my eyes. All the sad moments came back to me and it hit so hard. But I didn't let my tears fall down, because I saw everyone was crying, even Abel almost did...

* Abel's pov *

When Meg finished answering the question, I almost cried. She's so strong and smart. She would work as a psychologist or therapist if she wasn't a singer. I can't imagine how hard it was for her to talk about it again in front of strange people but she did it without bursting into tears. I am so proud of her...

"So yeah, that’s what I would say to her" Maggie continued
"Thank you, next" She smiled and started singing to make everyone happy

When Maggie answered all the questions it was time for the part with photos
I was surprised that her fans even had some questions for me and wanted to take pictures with me too. It was really nice of them.

The m&g area was so magical and it was very similar to the one from her music video (actually it's my favourite one)

The last part of the m&g was a surprise which turned out to be the premiere of her new single

[Let's pretend the song above the chapter is hers lol. I also want to introduce to you one of the best polish singers - sanah. She's amazing! So, give her some attention, please. There is also a polish version of this song, if you would want to hear it. You won't regret it. Now back to the story :)]

I loved it from the first sound, she's really talented and I hope one day we'll release something together... Also, I didn't know she can play violin! She's surprising me all the time...
When she finished singing it was time to say goodbye with fans and get ready for the concert.