CHAPTER 12

Maggie's pov

So Abel decided to do a movie marathon. We were lying in my bed and hugging. First he played some comedy which was really funny. We were laughing almost all the time.

Next he played some romantic film. I was shocked because most of the men don’t like that type of movies... While we were watching it, there was the scene (at the end) when the girl and boy were just being happy together. They were hugging and kissing, etc.

"I am sure that will be us in the future" Abel said with a happy voice
I didn't say anything. I just looked at him, he smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

Then he started playing with my hair and I could fell him hugging me even more. It felt sooo good but I couldn't tell him haha.

I started feeling tired but Abel played third (and last, I guess xd) film. It was a horror movie. I usually love watching them but this was so fucking scary. Suddenly we heard an earpiercing scream and other weird noises ( in movie of course). I was so terrified that I had to lay on Abel's chest and hide in it.

"Hey, it's okay, baby" he said and caressed me

"Everything is fine. You are safe with me" then he kissed my cheek and omg I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I always feel it when I am with him - I am not proud of it 'cause we have to stay friends, even if he wants sth more... Didn't even notice ( oh yeah... can you hear that song? No? Just me? Ok... Sorry I had to xd) when I fell asleep. That movie and whole situation just got me tired.

Abel's pov

I was watching that film when I realised that Maggie's sleeping. Awww what a cute view. She looks so innocent and beautiful. Such an angel... I took a picture of her and set it as my wallpaper. She will kill me if she finds out, but I don’t care xd. I also turned the tv off and went to sleep.

I didn't want my baby (yes, she's MY BABY even if she doesn't want it) to be alone tonight so I stayed here. Hope she won't be mad but we'll find out in the morning.

             * skip the night hours *

Maggie's pov

I woke up feeling one's arms around me; it scared me that much that I jumped a little which woke Abel up.

"Good morning Maggie. Everything is okay, don’t be scared, it's just me. I am sorry that I stayed here but I know how scared you were because of the film so I didn't want to leave you here alone. Hope you won't be mad...." Abel quickly explained.

Aww that was so cute of him. Then he hugged me and started kissing my cheek, the he went to my neck and finished on my shoulder.

"Sorry... It'll be better if I go now" he said quickly.

"No, please. Stay" I said grabbing his arm to stop him
"Do you want to eat breakfast? What would you like to eat?"

"Oh no, today I am cooking if you want me to stay. So what my princess would like to eat?" omg he called me princess...

"Umm... maybe some banana oatmeal? It's one of my fav breakfast ideas" I answered him

"Okay, so I'll go to the kitchen. See you in few minutes"

"I will help you" I didn't want to use him or sth That’s why I "argued" a little

"No, no, no. Stay here, relax and get ready and then come to me, okay?" Abel said

"Ehh, okay... If you insist..." I finally gave up.

               * 15 minutes later *

I got dressed and did some make up. (You can see it below)

 (You can see it below)

And then I went downstairs to Abel

"Woow... You look beautiful... As always of course. But, you know that you don’t have to put make up on, do you? You are beautiful without it, even more..." he told me

"Nah. That is not true" I said looking on the ground

"Hey, baby. Look at me. Please" he lifted my chin up so I was looking into his magical eyes

"You are so pretty. You really are. Please believe it..." I didn't respond because I got lost in his eyes. He had to see it, cause he told to start eating.

__________________________
Hi guys! Welcome in 2021! I am so sorry that you had to wait for another chapter. How did you spend New Year's Eve? How do you feel about new year? Do you have any expectations or plans?
Let me know in comments
Thank you for being here with me
XO